Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mage Balance Changes

No you nub.

Let's say we choose 50%. So if fire attune gives 2000 extra damage, it will make 1000 of this divine. It won't be a separate attune.

And if ice attune gives 4000 extra damage, it will make 2000 of this divine.
+1 I like this idea, despite not having attune on half the time because I die too much, it would prevent everyone from going full hybrid. The option to have four damage spells with divine damage would be a big change to how the class is played and kind of desegregate ice and fire mages.
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

No you nub.

Let's say we choose 50%. So if fire attune gives 2000 extra damage, it will make 1000 of this divine. It won't be a separate attune.

+1 I like this idea, despite not having attune on half the time because I die too much, it would prevent everyone from going full hybrid. The option to have four damage spells with divine damage would be a big change to how the class is played and kind of desegregate ice and fire mages.
by hybrid u mns using both ice nd fire?! if so i dont think it ll stop tht...
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Go hybrid if you want, but you can only use one attune at a time.
ye tht ll make one element more strng bt u ll get dmg from other skill on bosses as u r getting rgt now... oks tht goin off topic....
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

The point is to add divine damage, so mages have comparable DPS with other classes.

A maxed ice shards, when using a fire attune with divine damage will do close to no damage (just like it does now) on majority of raid bosses.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

The point is to add divine damage, so mages have comparable DPS with other classes.

A maxed ice shards, when using a fire attune with divine damage will do close to no damage (just like it does now) on majority of raid bosses.
nt on bosses who r weak to ice like 210/205... imo should rework armor/aura so tht it add dmg to spells...as all dps classes hv permanent added divine dmg from armor except mages.... nd even if we use three skills (hvnt seen anyone using 4)...wont make mages op.. bcz melee classes are way ahead of mages in term of dps.
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

so basically what you are suggesting armo is modifying the actual attunments themselves to convert a portion into divine?

This still creates an even larger dps gap between the skills for each element, so essentially you are still making mages a 1 skill class you are just making it so people can either choose bolt or shards.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

No you nub.

No one can effectively go full hybrid because of skill overlap as it is. Changing only the base values keeps the exact same dynamics there is no change there, all it does is alter the damage type to fit otms divine reliant style.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

lets not forget mages gain nothing from. consumables nd food..... the gap is way too large wen bara / cav /240 crusg dmg food(forgot the name) comes in...2ndly idk why u thot if someone use 4 spells wid added divine dmg will be op.. bcz ranger nd rogue use divine dmg on each hit...
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

lets not forget mages gain nothing from. consumables nd food..... the gap is way too large wen bara / cav /240 crusg dmg food(forgot the name) comes in...2ndly idk why u thot if someone use 4 spells wid added divine dmg will be op.. bcz ranger nd rogue use divine dmg on each hit...
It's about how much divine damage is added, not how many skills have divine damage.

Anyway, any change is welcome of course.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.