Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ice Mage Build (Must Read)

Hey, I am a level 60 fire mage and have decided to go ice mage, because i wanna lock bosses ect. Its a clan boss help mage thingy:)
Just wondering if you fabulous people could tell me what skills to use, how many points to put in each, and if stats change at all, which i guess they do not. What jewelry i should get, like what skills i should buff ect. Anything that might help. Thank you:)
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Sir Kendrick - Level 110 Warrior- Arawn - in need of clan
Karilios - Level 60 Mage - Arawn - In need of clan

Feel Free To PM me or talk to me on the game:)

Re: Ice Mage Build (Must Read)

Kinda misleading, but effective.
...I took it as a statement rather than a question; I expected a guide for ice mages, instead I found a request for an ice mage guide. (Fury's guide. Hasn't been updated in a year or so, but not much has changed...)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Builds are unique to your playstyle and gear available however ill share mine (recently started a brand new ice mage on a new server)

Max shards
Max Blast
Max attun
Ice Lure (as needed based on resist)
E Shield (As needed)

Order of importance i went
1) Shards
2.5)Blast
2.5)Attun
3)Ice Lure
4) Shield

Alot run 3/2 foc/vit (neverrr use dex or str) However I personally just add to vit on an as needed basis (less vit early game more as you progress to boggans/bolgs)
Also depends, if you have a hard time with regen or consumables you may want to run more of a vit based build.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Builds are unique to your playstyle and gear available however ill share mine (recently started a brand new ice mage on a new server)

Max shards
Max Blast
Max attun
Ice Lure (as needed based on resist)
E Shield (As needed)

Order of importance i went
1) Shards
2.5)Blast
2.5)Attun
3)Ice Lure
4) Shield

Alot run 3/2 foc/vit (neverrr use dex or str) However I personally just add to vit on an as needed basis (less vit early game more as you progress to boggans/bolgs)
Also depends, if you have a hard time with regen or consumables you may want to run more of a vit based build.
^ this

To add onto it, as a general rule of thumb have lure 1/2 max lv for leveling builds, or maxed for pvp/bossing builds. Also, I will use my signature quote regarding dps. More damage = less dmg taken + more xp per lix. A good offense is actually a good defense, any spare health is a waste of dps and therefore potential. Use only as much hp as you need to survive(and e shield lets you go crazy low hp to stack focus to the moon). Also, energy boost is a viable spell if you don't have access to regen lux or sigils(though you could just go to the tavern to regen i guess, but youd have to leave the area).

But please, dont use (Must Read). It makes it seem like an emergency, and I dont like being lied to.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr