Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Herro, Fire mage or Ice mage for bosses (must read)

Ok, well i am in clan Maelstrom, we mainly tackle frozen bosses, and some dl bosses. Normally 100+ bosses. Im looking to level fast, to 180 and stay on that, i could go fire till then, and the swich ice if fire is better to level:)
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Sir Kendrick - Level 110 Warrior- Arawn - in need of clan
Karilios - Level 60 Mage - Arawn - In need of clan

Feel Free To PM me or talk to me on the game:)

Osan was a while back maybe I just don’t remember properly, I do recall an ice mage got a bunch of kills on it though.
I kill every osan on crom for the most part as an ice mage, that dosent mean that ice resistance is lower tho haha. I just simply know how to max my dps potential.

I also kill most 200 smolach, spider, skain, and occasionally gara so its not because of resist lol.
Last edited by krummy9552 on Tue May 01, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Ok, well i am in clan Maelstrom, we mainly tackle frozen bosses, and some dl bosses. Normally 100+ bosses. Im looking to level fast, to 180 and stay on that, i could go fire till then, and the swich ice if fire is better to level:)
Also consider what gear you have available. A well geared ice mage is better then a poorly geared fire. On all 3 of the servers im on there is many more fire mages especially at lower levels, which leaves an abundance of ice gear in circulation. Outside of a dom clan it it harder to find quality gear and it dosent come down to just pure leveling or dps.

All frozen bosses except pyrus have equal resist (pyrus favors ice) and all dl bosses have equal resist so any resistance argument in this case is invalid.

Also mage locking is extremely ineffective even with fb. Without lures mages dmg is worthless lol and a ph will be dead before your lure casts in most cases.

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

mages r nt gud fr locking dl nd lower bosses.... u can trt putting points in pierce lure bt nt at ur lvl maybe at 150ish...pierce is most helpful way to help the clan.. bt i strongly oppose putting points in it at ur lvl... so best advise from me would be keep leveling u can read mage guides to help wid leveling... bobthemage guide is nice.. i read wen i was in lvl80 helped me to alot
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

But it doesnt do as much damage as ice shards
Shards has a cast Time if the skill isn’t instant you will rarely get it in before the kill and never in before the lock (phs) on 5* shards may get one hit in but then again that about 2 bolt hits and shards rarely does 2x the damage this is also assuming you get your lure on or your damage will be insufficient. 6* it will even out just depends on your gear and build (and your comp)

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid