Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Solo Levelling

I have a mage in carrow atm, and I’m finding it hard as hell to solo lvl. I just wanted to know how you guys did it efficiently or if i even should be bothered.
Sulis
Cookiemonsta (Warrior) Lvl 220
Siin (Rogue) Lvl 222
Acres (Mage) Lvl 170+

Re: Solo Levelling

Depend on you gear spell items usage,
Fire mage with extra points in e shield and combo exlier or energy/exp/health exiled with few restore potion should be fine if you opponent are 2-3 level higher then you. How you are leveling ? Which build and gear.
Mage- lfrit (Epona) (not playing atm)
Rogue- Throat Ripper (Gwydion ) (not playing atm)
Druid- NoHeals4U (Gwydion) (not playing atm)

Hey cookie ;) finally decided to step foot in the big boys game now huh.
Carrow level I completely ignored focus offhands and went shield mage with Aggy grim, rings direct damage and or whatever makes your skill higher works for the meantime.
Don't forget to use eshield.
Armour auras aren't that important.
Time your attunes in case you do die and have to recast.
Have somewhat stock of restos and tell yourself when to use it.
Doesn't hurt to use a bear mount over a focus one.
Rabbit pet (not required but useful)
Otherwise you're good.
P.s. I did these with xp,hp,en lixs no combos.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Cool thanks, right now im using a focus offhand, which i cbf swapping out lol and my health is almost not high enough that i cant level without combos. Ive got 250 vit (about 2300 hp in total) and rest in foc.
Sulis
Cookiemonsta (Warrior) Lvl 220
Siin (Rogue) Lvl 222
Acres (Mage) Lvl 170+

Cool thanks, right now im using a focus offhand, which i cbf swapping out lol and my health is almost not high enough that i cant level without combos. Ive got 250 vit (about 2300 hp in total) and rest in foc.
This varies on people but for my instance I kept my health above 3k at all times, for dps people say it's better to not use an aura and use the occult but if you can grab a mordy helm which adds some health then everything can go towards focus
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I just group leveled cuz I was pore and liked staying as a glass cannon. Other options are to use a shield, combos, or resto spam or a combo of all 3
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I soloed basically all of 1-190, in 2013. Now, it should be easier then back then, because of crits, and new gear, so its totally possible.

I went high/full focus, only having 63-400 hp 1-110, and 1-1.8k 110-190. You'll probably want more when you hit tower though...

E shield is your friend
Bear helms are op(using the right godly one will give you twice the armor of a shield, ON A HELM SLOT)
Freeze mounts are great for halting dmg, gaining a sigil tick, and readying skills(especially as an ice mage)
When standing around and doing nothing while the enemy is attacking you, back up, itll make them have to run to attack, taking less overall dmg
Maximize damage, the shorter time you are in a fight, the shorter time the enemy has to hit you(and you get more xp per lix too)

I didnt use sigils, restos, or any fancy lix either, just super xps(though if you dont have or want to use bonus pts for e boost, you may want sigils/e lix)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Bear helm ?
They are event helmets, and there are 2 kinds.

The white bear helm binds on equip, but gives +400 fire, or +400 ice magic, and some other stats, which is good til you find something better.

The black bear helms give up to 500 resistance to one resistance, so as long as you wear the right one for the situation its extremely op.

I'm referring to the black bear helms in my post though.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I'm clanless so my response will vary from plenty others but I have soloed since level 1. I just usually do like 3 points focus 2 vitality. Currently using focus offhand but shield is 100% surely better for solo and dmg is still close to the same. Fire build is what i use, because as solo, it really hurts to miss an ice blast lol.

These are the skills i max in order for a solo mage
Fire bolt
Fire attunement
Firestorm
Lure of fire
Energy shield
Extras in e boost if u have any

Gear I use
90 focus crown from 150 lux shop
Ancient wyrmbone chest and legs (from shop)
Ancient beastbone boots and gloves (from quest)
Preceptor ammy (145 focus 90 vitality)
Godly brace of focus and vitality
Rings
Royal fire attune
Royal fire bolt
140 glowstone lux ring (65vit/foc)
Grand fire attune
And golden skull health pendant (because why not use an item that is 1/1 on your server? Fingal btw, Lol

My damage seems very good and even since switching to the focus I don't use much pots, but before when i used shield i used none. Also, dont level on trolls if u solo haha. Level on firbolgs.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas