Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gele wand skill

Do people use it? I can't seem to make it work with the rest of my skills because the animation means the cast time is actually super long.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong (highly likely).
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Re: Gele wand skill

Do people use it? I can't seem to make it work with the rest of my skills because the animation means the cast time is actually super long.

A nice addition, only used when there's the slight gap between skill cool downs, otherwise mainskills are prioritized, it's a nice replacement for dl/edl offhand skill on non chaos.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

A nice addition, only used when there's the slight gap between skill cool downs, otherwise mainskills are prioritized, it's a nice replacement for dl/edl offhand skill on non chaos.
Yes I agree. My wand skill is a nice gap filler. By itself it’s not considerable damage, but if your an ice mage like me, you may find their are times where you have a break waiting in cool downs. It could only be a few times a kill but 1-2k extra damage is still extra damage. Also I have notice that the skill is quite useful on Gele when doing xtal runs and a pesky poison one pops up.
GRIMM☠️
Grimeo - 224 Mage
Grimm Hunter - 190 Ranger
Grimm Samedi - 200 Druid
Grimm Reaper - 108 Rogue
Grimm Blade - 97 Warrior
World - Taranis
RED RIGHT HAND

I use mine pretty often but I prioritize bolt storm and shard over it.
It’s a nice damage boost :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Skill does magic damage, so with magic lure on poison xtals its a nice adition. Otherwise I used to use the skill when I ran out of energy(lol...) or when a boss castes a inpenetrable shield ( like hrung or one of the floor bosses in infernal). You can delay your skills a bit so you can do a big burst of damage when the shield goes down.

I was a firemage so I didn’t have much time inbetween skills to use it, because it would just slow down my other casts. As an ice mage I think you can use it more often.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Skill does magic damage, so with magic lure on poison xtals its a nice adition. Otherwise I used to use the skill when I ran out of energy(lol...) or when a boss castes a inpenetrable shield ( like hrung or one of the floor bosses in infernal). You can delay your skills a bit so you can do a big burst of damage when the shield goes down.

I was a firemage so I didn’t have much time inbetween skills to use it, because it would just slow down my other casts. As an ice mage I think you can use it more often.
Edit: thanks for reminding me of that!
The wand skill works very well with skain as it can be rotated in a cycle using 2 elements when one Ward is up (only if you're a mage using one if the opposite element skill)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I’m a fire mage that hotswaps and uses 4 dps skills (bolt, storm, shard, incinerate) with 15% bolt and 30% storm CDR +EDL grim, dragon, and elk skills, and I still have time to get in wand skill without compromising my other skills.
I don’t always get it in close to cooldown but I still consider my gele wand skill as one of my dps skills.
The animation for gele wand can be “ignored” as in you can hotswap and start cast time for next skill even while wand animation is in progress, so it’s really only a small amount of time to cast it.

My wand skill does up to 8k magic damage and is close to how much my iceshard (max stay dmg anyways) does so I kinda consider it another shard but a different element. Helpful when ice lure evades but magic lure still on boss or at skain when I can’t use shard or at bosses with high af ice resist (like those monoliths)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at