Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Does anyone play an endgame hybrid?

every endgame mage who wants to maximize dps needs to be hybrid to an extent. Ice mages should all use bolt and fire mages shards (for full dps) however true hybrid isnt very effective endgame because ypu cant run bolt storm blast and shards together there is simply too much skill overlap, it ends up hurting dps and ofc attune forces you to prioritize one element.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Hybrid is very selfish, since you need to give up assassins lure (which every end game mage should have maxed).
Yep I'm selfish
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Having a mage at every 5 and 6 star kill 24/7 is quite the luxury, especially if only 2 or 3 of them have it maxed in your clan. Plus need 4 or 5 lurers at gele to ensure all xtals are taken care of.

It’s different if you alt before and after other raid bosses.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Having a mage at every 5 and 6 star kill 24/7 is quite the luxury, especially if only 2 or 3 of them have it maxed in your clan. Plus need 4 or 5 lurers at gele to ensure all xtals are taken care of.

It’s different if you alt before and after other raid bosses.
Checked back on sulis last night and a clan was doing prot ( I no longer affiliate myself with this clan)(which is probs why this happened) the only mage there was a guy who was tri/quad logging, Pierce lure wasn't on even 70% of the fight. Outs courtesy I did give em a few of my assassin's but prot still managed to rage.
Mind you it was base :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu