Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 180 Rings

If you are farming you will want to kill fast, foc gear will add skill dmg aswell as extra protection to e shield. If you are having problems surviving put a few points into vit, def is another luck based stat and unless you add a considerable amount the effectiveness wont be prominent.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

I'm not sure which 180 rings you are referring to. My best guess is the tower lux shop rings, which in that case is totally the focus ring.

If not, and for general knowledge read on...

You can basically never have too much focus, more will always be better, but beware of the plateau.
But what is better then focus is skill damage+ gear, as the effects can never be dimmed.
Stuff like spidersilk rings for 180 are really nice to use, but if you cant find any good dmg booster rings use focus ones.

Furthermore, if you aren't full focus or don't like it, you can use health rings.
Even if you have too much health, if there is a 100 vit ring and a 75 focus ring just use the 100 vit ring and rebirth over the 100 into focus.

Defense and evasion... I never really liked, due to it turning your life into a gamble. They are decent for tanks(due to the armor/res plateau, its another form of protection).
But for mages, I'd play it safe and just use health gear over those, unless there is a significant boost.

Hope this helped.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Thanks for the reply Furyion! Very informative... and yes - I was referring to the 180 tower lux rings.
I'm not sure which 180 rings you are referring to. My best guess is the tower lux shop rings, which in that case is totally the focus ring.

If not, and for general knowledge read on...

You can basically never have too much focus, more will always be better, but beware of the plateau.
But what is better then focus is skill damage+ gear, as the effects can never be dimmed.
Stuff like spidersilk rings for 180 are really nice to use, but if you cant find any good dmg booster rings use focus ones.

Furthermore, if you aren't full focus or don't like it, you can use health rings.
Even if you have too much health, if there is a 100 vit ring and a 75 focus ring just use the 100 vit ring and rebirth over the 100 into focus.

Defense and evasion... I never really liked, due to it turning your life into a gamble. They are decent for tanks(due to the armor/res plateau, its another form of protection).
But for mages, I'd play it safe and just use health gear over those, unless there is a significant boost.

Hope this helped.