Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I need your help! || Data collection for Ice Mage gear ranking

With 7k fire magic I still have around the same evasions I had at 5k and at 4K. While I may have a slight advantage, the real advantage is the impact it has on my damage.
More importantly it means you have a nice Pierce lure for the DPS ;)
I don’t use pierce lure in current set up. I keep freeze for gele instead as my support skill, but if I ever get DG i’ll prob end up swapping freeze for pierce cuz it’s impossible to run freeze really one DG, and my DPS would be better for Xtals.

While pierce lure helps, it’s the same as expose. Not all rogues use expose, rather barely any do. So why assume all mages should use pierce?
Because mages dps sucks and pierce lure does more then expose
Hi

I don’t use pierce lure in current set up. I keep freeze for gele instead as my support skill, but if I ever get DG i’ll prob end up swapping freeze for pierce cuz it’s impossible to run freeze really one DG, and my DPS would be better for Xtals.

While pierce lure helps, it’s the same as expose. Not all rogues use expose, rather barely any do. So why assume all mages should use pierce?
Because mages dps sucks and pierce lure does more then expose
I disagree, with a decent expose I rarely evade if at all, even on EG. I’d say the effect is very similar...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

With 7k fire magic I still have around the same evasions I had at 5k and at 4K. While I may have a slight advantage, the real advantage is the impact it has on my damage.

Best pierce lurer should be the one using it for the sake of efficiency. The effect of pierce lure increases greatly as the boss resist gets closer to 0, relatively. It’s a much better invenstment given that the vast majority of dps toons use pierce damage weapons (and/or pierce damage food).
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”