Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dps Calculator

hey all this is what I use to select gear fill in the green boxes and look at the yellow ezpz

Easiest way if you want to use this is to make a copy of it otherwise only one person can edit at a time(if anyone knows how to fix tht pm meee)

I dident finish my table of CD combos because I had 0 response on here as to help or what people wanted so pm me and ill test for u or go to a dog cast for 5 min and count the number of casts lol

As it says this is a representation of your maximum dps not exact however it can give a good depiction of how different gear effects your dps

Any questions pm me or post on here, if you wana go for max dps as a mage try it out

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... SIS3lrJZPo
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Re: Dps Calculator

This is awesome!
I might suggest reducing the number of variables.

Checkout my druid calc http://hardcoremobilegamer.com/index.php/druidcalc

I tried to keep it as minimalist as possible. its really helpful to determine if an item is actually an upgrade. ive been hoping to find some time to make some for the other classes. it gets alot more complex when you habe multiple skills to calculate.

in anycase... this is awesome. i plan to play with it a bunch.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Re: Dps Calculator

The hard part with mage is the CD. I could literally black out everything except the stat inputs and the total dps numbers, but when I go through it I like to see all the values for each skill so ik which skills in my builds are weak or lacking

Also i would love to work with you on other classes sometime if you want haha ive started a rogue one but haven't had much time lately
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.