Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New player Mage question.

When do you decide to be an Ice or Fire mage, do you just get all the spells and then at a higher level of 50 or so respec and put them all into one kind?

Also, what is the benefits of ice over the fire?
"Once, they asked the wise man, 'Is he who gives you a wild tiger in a jade box being truly generous?' The Great Sage replied, 'How should I know?'"

Re: New player Mage question.

Hey im a main ice mage I would say that fire is undoubtedly better for lvling, so up until 220 or whenever you plan to stop lixing i would recommend fire. After 220 ice and fire both have their advantages and dis advantages i would say so try each and see which style fits u best. Fire has better base dps then ice and is the top dps on monos and low lvl edl bosses, ice is the leading dps on smolach and 210/205 edl bosses.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Re: New player Mage question.

Krummy hit it right on. Fire is the best for lixing, but at EG both builds have their strengths and weaknesses. both play styles are a bit different. Fire is lighter burst damage but due to faster cool downs you can hit more often. Ice is slower but heavier. So play around with both and see which is your style.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at