Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best Build for Endgame Ice Mage

Hello Guys,
I'm Sn0wflake 228 Mage from Rosmertha and would like to ask any others endgame icemages out there for the best guild they found out.
I can tell u my build atm and what I thing is best.

As amor and weapons I'm using

Edl offhand
Shadow Wand of lunar blast
Dg gloves
Shadow helm of Secrets
Edl amor other pieces
(I know occult mix would be more dmg but I prefer to stay alive then doing a bit more dmg with my shards)

For Jewelerry I'm using

Osan's Flaming Ruby Necklace
Skain Shrivewood Charm ( cause I can't find a Dmg event charm with iceblast )
Goldy recast brace 30% iceshards
Goldly Modris iceblast brace (trying to get a 30% blast recast instead )
Goldy nercal ring of endless night
Royal gele blast ring
Majestic gele blast ring
Imperial spider shards ring ( to max shards)

Any opinions or your setup ?

Re: Best Build for Endgame Ice Mage

Only thing I have to add would be to hotswap a attune ring (osan or tower binding is best), and a energy shield ring (Frostiron is op) in your first slot. This saves you as many points on your ice att/e shield as those rings have on them, which could be used to take another skill to a usable level. Additionally, you can stay alive pretty well at everything but Mordris/Gele with a vit troll helm, occult top, edl pants, and edl/occult boots/gloves (edl glove/occult boot if you carry Firebolt).
Last edited by Freezerburn/Chrysaor on Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I've noticed that casters using 2-3 permanent gele skill rings and swapping another yields the best results for mages on my server. Why? Because 80 focus and 800 ice magic will not boost your damage by more than 300 points per skill, and a good gele shards ring will boost your shards by 900 points.. better than 300 into that skill from a necro ability ring. You would want to swap mord damage bracers and wear as much CD gear as possible.

Basically, get your skills as good as possible.

I've noticed that casters using 2-3 permanent gele skill rings and swapping another yields the best results for mages on my server. Why? Because 80 focus and 800 ice magic will not boost your damage by more than 300 points per skill, and a good gele shards ring will boost your shards by 900 points.. better than 300 into that skill from a necro ability ring. You would want to swap mord damage bracers and wear as much CD gear as possible.

i agree with high tier gele rings being better after a point but rember that a godly endless night will not only add to shards damage but to blast, frostbite, bolt, (if u use) attun, and lure aswell so the difference isnt that simple you would have to run a total dps calculation to find which is best
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

i agree with high tier gele rings being better after a point but rember that a godly endless night will not only add to shards damage but to blast, frostbite, bolt, (if u use) attun, and lure aswell so the difference isnt that simple you would have to run a total dps calculation to find which is best
I'm not an ice mage so I stayed out of this thread mostly, but Krummy is accurate on this. However, if my notion is accurate haven't done math to prove, a royal+ ice shard gele ring should be superior to the endless night ring.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

in his gear description i dident see any gele shards rings only blast and obviously due to blasts slower cast speed the total dps added by that ring is less significant so a godly endless night will be more effective then maybe even imp or godly (just a guess, but to check simply take all your skill dmges after adding the endless night and see how it compares to the total blast dmg added but also note that shards cast is about twice as fast as blast so any shards dmg added is going to be about twice as effective) also lure is extremely important if you have the best ice lure at the boss then the added foc and ability will make a difference in your dps

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

With what you have I would go for another endless night ring and run 2 endless night and one blast gele then keep a swap spot for ur shards other blast ring and rest of your skill rings (until gele shards ofc)....having a shards ring or both gele blast outside a swap spot is wasting dps when you could have a second endless or shards ring (I use extra shards and swap my gele blast) and keep all the other rings the same

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid