Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Should I Keep My Current Build?

In my clan, my chief suggested using a pure fire build until 180 but as I tried the build, it does less dps and as a result I can't solo(before I can can unleash my second spell of Fire bolt, I die...) at all like when I try to level with my Hybrid build. Oh yeah, ice mage is worse xD, I die faster before I can finish a mob lol...
[Currently level 100]
Skill Build:
Lure of fire:11 | Fire bolt:25
Lure of ice:7 | Ice shard:25
E-boost:10 | Natural focus:1/0
Bandage:13 | Sacrifice:1
Fire attunement:24(15)

Re: Should I Keep My Current Build?

Max (15 points at lv 100?) Fire Attunement first, then Fire Bolt, then Firestorm, Lure max or half of your current max (mobs resistences aren't that high at lower lv, so no need to really max it), 10 will do I think, good amount of points in Energy Shield for survivability, spare in Energy Boost, Bandage if you really need it, Ice Shards for an extra dps skill or go over current max for your Attunement, Bolt and or Storm.

Go 2/3 Vit/Foc each lv untill you find yourself having enough hp, then put more into Focus. If you see yourself dying too much, put more points into Vit ofc.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Max (15 points at lv 100?) Fire Attunement first, then Fire Bolt, then Firestorm, Lure max or half of your current max (mobs resistences aren't that high at lower lv, so no need to really max it), 10 will do I think, good amount of points in Energy Shield for survivability, spare in Energy Boost, Bandage if you really need it, Ice Shards for an extra dps skill or go over current max for your Attunement, Bolt and or Storm.

Go 2/3 Vit/Foc each lv untill you find yourself having enough hp, then put more into Focus. If you see yourself dying too much, put more points into Vit ofc.
Agree 100% but you will still be better off lixing with a partner or two.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

In my clan, my chief suggested using a pure fire build until 180 but as I tried the build, it does less dps and as a result I can't solo(before I can can unleash my second spell of Fire bolt, I die...) at all like when I try to level with my Hybrid build. Oh yeah, ice mage is worse xD, I die faster before I can finish a mob lol...
[Currently level 100]
Skill Build:
Lure of fire:11 | Fire bolt:25
Lure of ice:7 | Ice shard:25
E-boost:10 | Natural focus:1/0
Bandage:13 | Sacrifice:1
Fire attunement:24(15)
Hey Deko :)
Typically a firemage will have more dps, with a firemage always having more dps (assuming mob has equal elemental resists) after 160ish.

I would buy some attune rings. They are usually decently cheap but pack a big punch for lower level players (150-). Also I would suggest what Perky suggested that you
go over current max for your Attunement, Bolt and or Storm.
Also I would drop ice lure, it isn't needed for a fire build.
I would also recommend getting firestorm. A fire mage build is really only good with both fire dps skills as fire attune buffs them both. Depending on your sever fire storm can go anywhere from 15k to 250k but talk to your clannies and see if anyone has a tome they can give you for discount/free. Or farm the fairyland bosses in the OW.

For your "dying problem" you will want to use e shield. I would drop bandage and ice lure for it. My strategy for e shield leveling is to keep e-shield the same level as my main lure (fire lure). Another way to stay alive is to use restos or to
Agree 100% but you will still be better off lixing with a partner or two.

If you have any more questions feel free to pm me

Here is a link to my fire mage guide as well.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at