Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

SmallzMassiveMageDpsGuide

Now if your A mage who wants to get kills in bosses or even be useful for locking I have a set up that might help out.. now the stats recommend for this set up are a pure focus build I have 17k energy out of my focus. So wev got that aside now with the set up you can be either a fire mage or ice mage, for an ice mage you are going to have max shard blast attun firestorm bolt and lure of ice same with fire mages you can have max bolt storm fire attun shard blast and lure of fire... if you want to do even more dps then ask a clannie who shows up to bosses with you that's that's mage of your type to cover you with lures in that case you won't have to speand points on lure and can max incarnate or Frostbite. Want even more dps? You can get a max level 6 wolf mount and use the skill which for me does upto 3k dmg that's better than nothing and I look to use the edl offhand skill which helps as well. personally I think rabbit is the best pet for mage but If your a dps addict you can even get one of the pets that give you a dps skill which will put so much more dps to the boss your fighting. And that folks is my guide if you have any comments questions or feedback please don't hold back!

Re: SmallzMassiveMageDpsGuide

What bosses is it for locking? Mages already lock most edl and legacies easily
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Honestly any chaos bosses
The build describe seems kind of basic. For a guide you can't just describe the build but need to explain what gears specifically to be aimed for, stat distribution etc.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

The build describe seems kind of basic. For a guide you can't just describe the build but need to explain what gears specifically to be aimed for, stat distribution etc.
Thanks for the tip bro I will consider it Is I possible to delete this?

Thanks for the tip bro I will consider it Is I possible to delete this?
No
But don't worry about deleting the post, guides are always appreciated.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at