Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Shrivewood set & misc

Assuming you can get one, would a shrivewood set always be the best option? or are there better alternatives, say; Osans flaming opal necklace + royal hellfire runestone + ring etc. (These are all hypothetical "if you could's", I'd like to here basis on your answer along with it if you can).

Also, what are the best misc items in terms of dps (fire mage) that aren't to do with recasts - Asking because I'm not in the know of many event drop types as I've only just come back to the game recently.

thanks in advance :*

Re: Shrivewood set & misc

I use shrivewood skain set but in my opinion the shrivewood ammy is the best ammy in game, if you can use shrivewoid ammy and for misc use a godly or imperial Dragon misc that adds damage or use a spider misc or the old emberdrake recast miscs

Best ammy in game lolololol!
It's haram to lie and it's Ramadan bro, you know it!
Ramadan mubarak
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

I use shrivewood skain set but in my opinion the shrivewood ammy is the best ammy in game, if you can use shrivewoid ammy and for misc use a godly or imperial Dragon misc that adds damage or use a spider misc or the old emberdrake recast miscs

Ramadan mubarak
Ramadan mubarak man, but it really is for mage

Ramadan mubarak
Ramadan mubarak man, but it really is for mage
It is good but can't say the best, what about a godly hellfire riviere amulet?
800 fire magic
250 foc
150 vit
Combined with a spider cd charm,
And instead of shrive ring that adds vit, why not replace with a spider ring or necro ability ring or anything else that is really useful?
Shrive set gives 1k ability, and 420 focus, in 3 slots not just 1 slot so.
Last edited by Agent K on Sun May 28, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Ohh what makes you believe shrive ammy is better than a Godly drake ammy?
275 foc 180 vit (shrive) vs 250 foc 150 vit 800 ability(drake). Clearly it doesn't compare.

As for OP
I believe the best combination is a Godly drake neck, Godly emberdrake cd charm and a necro ring/gele ring. The stats of those speak for themselves. But since you don't prefer CD charms for some reason, the direct dmg adding Drake charms are next best. Firestorm/ Ice blast one.

You can also use Osan necks and Spider charms(Elements, not Shrouding), which although isn't as good as the shrive and drake combos, it does give you a very large influx of skill points. Which becomes a necessity when u use DG pieces and/or doesn't swap much gears from hotbar.

The perk of Shrive set is, it adds 1000 to both fire AND ice magic. So your shards as a fire mage and bolt as an ice mage will get a good chunk of dmg gain. Which normally doesn't get huge boosts in typical builds. If you can't get ahold of the Drake combo, without a doubt the Shrive set is next best thing in line. Hope that made some sense to you.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

I come from a regime where lux was bae ... I deluded myself into thinking the more lux I have the more op I would be but then I met someone who changed my perspective on things and helped me understand my class.
From level 150 till about 200 I used a wyldshrine river ammy. It was great for my build and helped me stay alive while solo lixing but then there was a royal drake ammy that dropped from the dragon and I ran some tests using the ammy. The focus remained unchanged but the damage on my ice skills increased. Doing tests on it I figured that the loss in 1000 energy and the 60 decrease in vitality was not worth the switch so I decided to be patient and I eventually got my hands on an imperial drake neck and i switched without a second thought.
As for the shrivewood, I'm not sure why smallza thinks it is the best ammy in the game and I would like to hear why he thinks so, but on its own I would not use it unless I had nothing else. I am yet to test it as a set so I cannot comment any further on that but I'm curious to. Just thinking about it, the set bonus adds 1000 ability ... As an ice mage I use bolt as my off skill and because I'm ice I have no gear other than armour that pumps up my fire ability.
I currently use an imperial drake charm that adds direct damage to my ice blast, I would only replace this with a drake cool down charm.
Hope this helps ☺
the violator ...