Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How often are other mages getting prot kills?

0 our clan has 3 total mages that can access arcane 2 alts and im the main so always full lure, im totally not trying to make ppl feel bad for me so tht they come to sulis and play or anything ;)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Not in Fingal, rogues domine it here
Really? On our server rogues are too nerfed by rotar blades. It’s either a hasted ranger or me that gets kill usually.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Really? On our server rogues are too nerfed by rotar blades. It’s either a hasted ranger or me that gets kill usually.
Running from rotors helps, it depends on how tank has prot positioned and how smooth the tanking is, if both are smooth then rogue, when messy with rage then ranger
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Fingal rogues are superior to arawn rogues in almost every way, and have rogues like adrohan who is a dps nut like me :lol: now that i am not there to get all the kills a rogue who knows their class reasonably well and runs from rotors should start getting the kills. (Looking at you dag and fahimo :o )altho rogues are not encouraged to haste at prot in res cause most are too lazy to run from rotors and its seen as a waste so that could also be why you dont see rogues kill prot. Or maybe if bigd didnt always use a short bow at prot with his dg set he may even get a kill or 2
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Fingal rogues are superior to arawn rogues in almost every way, and have rogues like adrohan who is a dps nut like me :lol: now that i am not there to get all the kills a rogue who knows their class reasonably well and runs from rotors should start getting the kills. (Looking at you dag and fahimo :o )altho rogues are not encouraged to haste at prot in res cause most are too lazy to run from rotors and its seen as a waste so that could also be why you dont see rogues kill prot. Or maybe if bigd didnt always use a short bow at prot with his dg set he may even get a kill or 2
Meh vent commenting on a server that kicked him off, can he just accept that he wasn't welcomed here and move on for once?
I outdpsed you when you didnt haste at prot after I got my final gear pieces, could do it again right now. A haste decent ranger will always get kill, followed by a top mage, then a okay hasted ranger/ nonhasted amazing ranger, followed by great hasted rogues, decent mages, unhasted okay rangers etc...
That is just how kills go. Most other servers delegitimize the role mages can play in lock groups, on some servers mages are considered to be a support class.
Fingal may have great rogues, Epona may have decent rogues and rangers, but Arawn has some pretty great mages, some decent rangers, and some decent rogues.
Every server has different playstyles based off how that server plays and whats needed, or was needed.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Yes bob, you out dpsed me unhasted at prot when i would tell you at the start that i wouldnt be going for the kill and only then would you go full try hard. Gz. I have beaten you plenty of times unhasted fyi and if i used to try unhasted always beat you

On a side note, epona and fingal probably have the top few strongest rogues in the game, toothpick on epona and adrohan malcolm on fingal. Both are crazy about stratergy gear swaps and dps. They have prot down to an art and beat hasted great rangers and would certainly beat a top mage like you bob. You really cant base these assumptions on arawn alone. I am the top dps on arawn by a long way and you are also by far the top mage. Arawn doesnt have any great rogues. It used to but that player changed main to a druid a long time ago. idk how you make those findings in regards to who gets kills. It may sorta work like that on arawn but if you go to any different server it is totally different as the rogues are a lot stronger

And the mages cant be that amazing if none of them can beat me at 195/205/210 edl :roll:
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple