Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Energy shield nightmare!

Hi. Not sure if im posting in the right place, but here goes.
I use energy shield on my mage and have always had it maxed. And until not its been fab. I could tank and everything cos it was so effective.
However in the last week or so this has now changed.
Before i could take any number of hits and my health would go down slowly if hit hard enough, but my shield would stay up for the full 90 seconds.
But now, i put it up, get hit a couple of times and then it completely disappears, leaving me unprotected.
Im a higher level now (200) and im struggling to kill things that i could easily kill a few lvls back.
Whats going on? Can someone please help or advise on this.

Re: Energy shield nightmare!

Hi. Not sure if im posting in the right place, but here goes.
I use energy shield on my mage and have always had it maxed. And until not its been fab. I could tank and everything cos it was so effective.
However in the last week or so this has now changed.
Before i could take any number of hits and my health would go down slowly if hit hard enough, but my shield would stay up for the full 90 seconds.
But now, i put it up, get hit a couple of times and then it completely disappears, leaving me unprotected.
Im a higher level now (200) and im struggling to kill things that i could easily kill a few lvls back.
Whats going on? Can someone please help or advise on this.
Max it
Hi

I don't use energy shield often, but in the times that I do, it has always disappeared once I receive the max damage it can absorb.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

This phenomenon is nothing new. Since OTM changed E-Shield from taking away your energy when you got hit to protecting you from a fixed amount of damage it has been that way. Otherwise mages would just tank gele lmao, a mage could legit solo anything if that were the case...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at