Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Debate on Battle Mounts: The Wolf. Wait or Buy?

Muldar just confirmed there will be no new mounts this coming update.
I reckon the next ones will be July/Aug when they usually release their summer update i'm the past.

I've seen many players get Tier 1 - Level 6. It's only total 32 tokens and 100% mount with half the stats (and I assume) half the damage of a max Tier 4. Then if you decide to change pets or switch to a Tier 4, you can just sell it back for a 16-token loss.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I got the bear for my mage. The added shield is nice. Only got a brownie bough because my mage is a third alt.
Ya I like bear skill and evasions more. Hoping otm releases a better focus Mount. A focus vit with spell, physical, and movement evasions as well as a camo or invisibility skill would be amazing
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I got the bear for my mage. The added shield is nice. Only got a brownie bough because my mage is a third alt.
Ya I like bear skill and evasions more. Hoping otm releases a better focus Mount. A focus vit with spell, physical, and movement evasions as well as a camo or invisibility skill would be amazing
wolf is best for rangers with doch gul imo. Dmg skill, dex and focus needed with dg. For mages id wait tbh
Hi

Wait. We all know focus/dex isn't a good combo for mages, even though it has a dmg skill the stats hold it back.

Eventually a mage mount will be made, idk when, but you shouldn't throw up to 13m down the drain on something that will become inferior later.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Wait. We all know focus/dex isn't a good combo for mages, even though it has a dmg skill the stats hold it back.

Eventually a mage mount will be made, idk when, but you shouldn't throw up to 13m down the drain on something that will become inferior later.
I wouldn't ever spend gold on that mount but what about bounty tokens for the time being? Since they are basically free. Currently have a level 2 tier 4 wolf.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Muldar just confirmed there will be no new mounts this coming update.
I reckon the next ones will be July/Aug when they usually release their summer update i'm the past.

I've seen many players get Tier 1 - Level 6. It's only total 32 tokens and 100% mount with half the stats (and I assume) half the damage of a max Tier 4. Then if you decide to change pets or switch to a Tier 4, you can just sell it back for a 16-token loss.
More than half usually. On wolf for example (using wolf cus I remember the stats), max first tier is 120/200 and 21/24 skill lvl vs max lvl max tier is 180/300 and 24/24
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex