Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What grim is best?

I've been looking at the 3 different runic grims for a while trying to decide which is best, I am a slightly tanky mage and am thinking of getting Runic Knowledge Grimior but I'm torn between that and the Runic Grimior of wisdom. Which is best? And is the extra focus better than the 200 armor and 120 vitality?

Re: What grim is best?

I've been looking at the 3 different runic grims for a while trying to decide which is best, I am a slightly tanky mage and am thinking of getting Runic Knowledge Grimior but I'm torn between that and the Runic Grimior of wisdom. Which is best? And is the extra focus better than the 200 armor and 120 vitality?
the best grim is the void gele grim
:)
Hi

Such a helpful response seeing as how gele doesn't drop grims.

I tried both and didn't notice really any dmg difference but I did like the extra bit of survivability the armor grim gave or use the mainly focus one with offhand shield.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Such a helpful response seeing as how gele doesn't drop grims.

I tried both and didn't notice really any dmg difference but I did like the extra bit of survivability the armor grim gave or use the mainly focus one with offhand shield.
400 focus grim=seer
armor vit foc grim= shield
Whichever best suits your game play I would go with. If you prefer a tankier mage then go with the armor vit one.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at