Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Advice for low level offhand

Good day all, I would like some advice on which offhand to purchase as a lv 80 mage. As of now, the heroic vigor ammy is the only regen lux I have. I have invested a fair amount of points into eboost prior to the purchase of the ammy. My question is if I should buy the masters grimoire or the royal mountain shield next? I am leaning towards the shield for now as I think armour and resists would be more useful to me compared to the regen and focus from the grimoire. Thank you in advance :)

Re: Advice for low level offhand

I'd suggest to lvl to 100 before buying an offhand...then try to lvl without one...if u don't require regen go for sheild as it's more survival but ofc book for regen and more focus means more damage...not a Mage so maybe wait for one of them main Mage players to reply as well.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

If you dont have much gold to spend I suggest you try to get 100 with current gear. Will be tough but at your lv mages will do alright with energy shield. At lv 100 you could buy a 100 lux shield. When I was your lv I bought masters grim - focus of the seer - focus of the mystic - 200 grimoir. From lv 120 I always grouped up for leveling with a rogue so I almost never had aggro.

If possible, try to buy energy and health sigils. They will always be helpfull, even more at endgame.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Good day all, I would like some advice on which offhand to purchase as a lv 80 mage. As of now, the heroic vigor ammy is the only regen lux I have. I have invested a fair amount of points into eboost prior to the purchase of the ammy. My question is if I should buy the masters grimoire or the royal mountain shield next? I am leaning towards the shield for now as I think armour and resists would be more useful to me compared to the regen and focus from the grimoire. Thank you in advance :)
Mage lux sucks at lower levels and barely does much (Asides from offhands and mainhands). Regen from lux does nothing in the long run after lvl 80ish (maybe 100 if you overinvest in regens). I would recommend investing in energy and health sigils. For lux at 50 either works, grimoire is way easier to resell though so I would suggest going for that (unless money isn't a problem). at 100 shield is nice if your soloing or doing pvp, but I always liked the focus of the seer (had a decent ammount of vit at lower levels and always group leveled).
All in all
Shield for: soloing, pvp, or low vit builds
Focus offhand for: group leveling, high vit builds, bossing

If you have any more specific questions I would be glad to help :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Mage lux sucks at lower levels and barely does much (Asides from offhands and mainhands). Regen from lux does nothing in the long run after lvl 80ish (maybe 100 if you overinvest in regens). I would recommend investing in energy and health sigils. For lux at 50 either works, grimoire is way easier to resell though so I would suggest going for that (unless money isn't a problem). at 100 shield is nice if your soloing or doing pvp, but I always liked the focus of the seer (had a decent ammount of vit at lower levels and always group leveled).
All in all
Shield for: soloing, pvp, or low vit builds
Focus offhand for: group leveling, high vit builds, bossing

If you have any more specific questions I would be glad to help :)
I bought the focus of the seer last nigh would definitely recommend if you can afford
Radical Himself
Mage
Gwydion