Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

220+ end game ice Mage recast vs ability braces? .

Just a curiosity question as I can find 0 documented information on braclet use towards mages.
As an end game 220+ Mage with all gear end game or close to it with many options what is the best option recast or ability braclets? I personally believe higher tier braclets with ice ability is better for the over all skill damage on all skills and the higher chance to hit. Thoughts?

Re: 220+ end game ice Mage recast vs ability braces? .

Personally I do a combination of both, although I al a fire mage

I always use a necro firestorm bracelet, ice blast if i were an ice mage. Equip this is your right bracelet slot.

Your other braces you can hotbar in the left slot. I for example hotbar a firelure brace and a fb mordy brace, the fire lure brace has more firemagic.

For shards or bolt go with a emberdrake charm or hrung skull.

If you want to up your ability try get some necro rings, they add the most ability points, also a hellfire/hoarfrost or skain set would be a good option. I think these are the items you are looking for if you want to have a higher ability.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I would go for recast. Ability is nice but its not going to make up for the "loss" you'll get when using a recast item.

Im using a Godly Abyssal Armlet of Ice Blast with a Imperial Necro Band of Ice Blast. I am also very lucky (and happy) to use a Void Wand of Lunar Blast, but if we wouldn't have a Gele Wand available, I would pick Hrung Skulls over Mordy Grimoirs.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

I would go for recast. Ability is nice but its not going to make up for the "loss" you'll get when using a recast item.

Im using a Godly Abyssal Armlet of Ice Blast with a Imperial Necro Band of Ice Blast. I am also very lucky (and happy) to use a Void Wand of Lunar Blast, but if we wouldn't have a Gele Wand available, I would pick Hrung Skulls over Mordy Grimoirs.
Where's ur shards cd coming from in that setup? Jw
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Where's ur shards cd coming from in that setup? Jw
I dont have a Shards recast item, only Blast.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.