Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fire mage build question.

OK so I am a mage from Lie server level 220. If people tell u that u need lux for regen, don't believe them. Just get a massive amount of restores and sigils for effective leveling. I had my focus/vitality at 3/1 base without even having the bonus of weapons and offhand. Even when I did get the bonus focus or vit, I ignored it and continued the stays at 3/1 base. Never owned a shield. My opinion is to Max your rings and jewelry to have fire attunement as close to 50 as possible, or even fire bolt rings and jewelry. Concentrate on having 1 skill jewelry in all slots that way u can add points to cloak of fire or your eshield. Many people do not like cloak, but I can tell u that I will choose it over incinerate any day. No chance of missing and with the right stuff, easy multiple kills.

Mages are tough, people may say it's easy until they try it themselves. Yes the cool lux is okay,but it's the damage u want which comes in from focus.

Focus is the least important stat for damage lmao what advice is this? Cooldown reductions are by far the most important pieces to go for, followed by dmg boost, fire magic, then focus. Get an offhand shield and/or tank ammy with a bunch of e sigs if you want to solo. Why would you use a focus offhand and boost dps by maybe 5% when you could just use a shield and increase survivability by 100+%? I soloed most of the way from 180-220, potted maybe 1-2 times per lix and getting better exp than most grouped rogues and warriors. I use full focus 1255 hp as my normal build, but can easily swap in a tank neck and shield and solo a 4* for a bounty without pots or eshield or an otherworld 6* boss with lix. Forgoing an offhand shield is just limiting your dps because you've wasted points in vit, and a plat sink
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Ok so my current build at level 180 now is 2897 health and 8792 energy. I got lure at 40/40, fire attunement at 50, fire bolt 50 and firestorm is 40/40. Also energy shield is 40/40 but I use a +4 ring before casting it so it goes up to 44. Got 110 fire grim and 180 focus offhand. Thinking of adding a vit bracelet and maybe using a paradai's +5 firestorm ammy I have. What you guys think?

Ok so my current build at level 180 now is 2897 health and 8792 energy. I got lure at 40/40, fire attunement at 50, fire bolt 50 and firestorm is 40/40. Also energy shield is 40/40 but I use a +4 ring before casting it so it goes up to 44. Got 110 fire grim and 180 focus offhand. Thinking of adding a vit bracelet and maybe using a paradai's +5 firestorm ammy I have. What you guys think?
Get a better mainhand, best would be to go for a fb hrung skull. If you have no problem with lixing, as in you dont have to spam restos, there is no need to get more vit/hp.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Get a better mainhand, best would be to go for a fb hrung skull. If you have no problem with lixing, as in you dont have to spam restos, there is no need to get more vit/hp.
Thing is there's a very low chance of getting my hands on a skull since those bosses are nearly always taken by the top clan.