Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ice mage tips.

Being one of the best mages to ever do it... You can go a full 15 mins without running out of energy even with 3 25% CDs blast shards and bolt... I don't run out of energy no sacrifice no e boost just e lix and my bunny ... Just gotta be smart and take lessons from a master like me... Lesson #1 full focus as little hp as possible ... Maximizes DPS and ur energy capability..... This is with full edl or occult armor...

Being one of the best mages to ever do it... You can go a full 15 mins without running out of energy even with 3 25% CDs blast shards and bolt... I don't run out of energy no sacrifice no e boost just e lix and my bunny ... Just gotta be smart and take lessons from a master like me... Lesson #1 full focus as little hp as possible ... Maximizes DPS and ur energy capability..... This is with full edl or occult armor...
Zero energy sigils too, right?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

No I have 2k energy sigils but I am a DPS savvy person so I prefer not to stop at all ... One reason why I'm a mage with Proteus kills... I push firestorm bolt blast and shards all at 50 and I don't run out.
damn lucky, i always run out of energy lol. I use firestorm, bolt, shards, and incin with 15k energy :/ I can usually make it to 15-20% left of prot before i need restos tho
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at