Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 215+ mage build help

Are you leveling solo or in a group most of the time?
For group leveling I would suggest using pierce lure (assuming a rogue/ranger/spear war in group) or slash/magic lure if with an axe war or dps druid.

I'm assuming that you are asking for solo help.
Solo leveling is tough on bridge/arcane because 4* mobs hurt a lot. you will need around 7k-10k health or be able to get that health on a combo. And you will most likley need to use restos to heal up. I would suggest e shield and full edl if you have it. Build wise I have seen mages use both builds to solo, but I prefer to use fire in a high vit/hp build. Lastly, where to level. I would recommend either the bridge (good amount of 3*s and 4*s with some 2* eyes to heal up on or to use while eshield cools down) on forbidden (f5) or the eye room in arcane (hit the softest on the floor in my opinion and some 4*s are ph's for 3*s)

Lixs to use:
If group leveling just an xp works most of the time unless you don't have many energy sigils.
If solo leveling I would recommend a combo (haste and attack boosts are pretty useless but health boost and overall regens are really nice and help a lot for solo leveling) or rainbow with armor, health, defense, xp, energy (if needed) and plenty of restos

For "special gear"
Group level: not really, maybe a hotswap ring to save skill points on a support lure
Solo: gear that gives defense can be helpful. Same for gear that gives armor (for example a decent tier armor kite) otherwise just normal dps gear should be fine.

Hope this helps
If you have any more specific questions with regards to gear that you have or that is available to you and what kind of leveling your doing I can probably help you out some more.

Best of luck :) and grats on reaching the final floor!

I
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: 215+ mage build help

Are you leveling solo or in a group most of the time?
For group leveling I would suggest using pierce lure (assuming a rogue/ranger/spear war in group) or slash/magic lure if with an axe war or dps druid.

I'm assuming that you are asking for solo help.
Solo leveling is tough on bridge/arcane because 4* mobs hurt a lot. you will need around 7k-10k health or be able to get that health on a combo. And you will most likley need to use restos to heal up. I would suggest e shield and full edl if you have it. Build wise I have seen mages use both builds to solo, but I prefer to use fire in a high vit/hp build. Lastly, where to level. I would recommend either the bridge (good amount of 3*s and 4*s with some 2* eyes to heal up on or to use while eshield cools down) on forbidden (f5) or the eye room in arcane (hit the softest on the floor in my opinion and some 4*s are ph's for 3*s)

Lixs to use:
If group leveling just an xp works most of the time unless you don't have many energy sigils.
If solo leveling I would recommend a combo (haste and attack boosts are pretty useless but health boost and overall regens are really nice and help a lot for solo leveling) or rainbow with armor, health, defense, xp, energy (if needed) and plenty of restos

For "special gear"
Group level: not really, maybe a hotswap ring to save skill points on a support lure
Solo: gear that gives defense can be helpful. Same for gear that gives armor (for example a decent tier armor kite) otherwise just normal dps gear should be fine.

Hope this helps
If you have any more specific questions with regards to gear that you have or that is available to you and what kind of leveling your doing I can probably help you out some more.

Best of luck :) and grats on reaching the final floor!

I

Thanks a ton! This did help quite a bit!! Mind if I pm you to discuss gear set ups more in depth??
Balor
The CatsPajamas - Mage 220

:)