Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best Build

Hey guys, im a lvl 176 mage on rosmerta. Im having troubles soloin without the use of a ton of pots. Once dbl plat pulls around i hope to be 180 and i would have then have bught a lvl 150 river ammy, Eldritch grim of Mystery, and when i reach 185 i will have a shadowlore grim of earth. But with dbl plat i want to buy a firemage skull, spiderweb lvl 170+ firemage skill misc and a better rings. Anuy suggestions for future and now is appreciated and with dbl plat i will have money. If anyone could help me out that be great, thx. My current gear and skills are

Gear:
Armour:
Full Dl
Weopons:
Mainhand: Shadow grim Of Flame
Offhand: Focus Of Mystic
Jewelry:
Lvl 150 shrivewood set
2 firemage bracelet of vit, 1 boost firebolt other energy shield
2 Paradais Blood Opal Rings and 1 Grand Infernocasters Ring Of Crag

Stats:
Str: 5
Dex: 5
Focus: 765 (1450)
Vitality: 130 (440)
Energy: 9585
Hp: 3850
Armour: 302
Defence: 135

Skills:
Lure Of Fire: 31/35
FireBolt: 50/35 (35/35)
Fire Attune: 45/35 (35/35)
Firestorm: 40/35 (35/35)
Lure Of Assains: 10/35
Energy Shield: 45/35 (35/35)

Re: Best Build

To be straight and honest that is the life of mages at that point in the game. In tower it's possible to solo if u stick to 1-3*s and time eshield right. Your current build seems fine, I'd suggest group leveling. But if you have your heart set on soloing you should bump hp up to 5/6k and use combos/lot of health sigs to help save some restos.
Best of luck :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Thx man, rly appreciate help and yea I changed my hp to 5-6k and my energy is down now a bit but on scs I get loads of energy and hp, and for skills use lost some points of OF assains and lure of fire and eshield and put some in cloak of fire it's amazing and my energy Sigils r 906 and ho is 526. Ty again

I found levelling from 190-205 very easy and very pot-free from mixing up my focus and vit with tank gear.

I step out into 6k hp and the rest in focus. My gear is nothing special, the most notable equipment is my stargem tank set that gives me 115hp regen in combat alongside 2.5k-ish hp and a tonne of armour and defence.

The hp regen in combat mixed with e shield makes it real easy to solo 1,2 and 3* mobs without using any pots.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

I wouldnt use a 150 shrive set anymore when 175+. Try to get a royal silverweb charm, firestorm direct bonus charm or firebolt recast charm if you dont have a skull/necro brace. River ammy is very nice, if you can get your hands on that, go for it.

Your build seems fine tho. If you are having trouble with keeping alive, I would suggest getting a lux ammy with shield skill or simply use a shield.. group leveling also helps a ton, but with your gear solo lixing 1-3* mobs should not be a problem at all.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Hi, yea over dbl plat i bought some items. I now have a Majecstic trollsbone helm fo firestorm bought for 760K, River ammy bought for 1.7m, Imperial frostion braclet of thawin for 1M. so i think im set althought i think i still need/want a silverweb misc and another thawing brace. stats with this new gear are now 5.6k hp and 9.7k energy and 256 armour. Does anybody know any good mage rings that boost armour a lot of r good tat i can look for to buy?

Mordris Brace is better.

Armour isnt needed once youre endgame. Anyway, good rings with some armour are Blight- and Infernocasters rings of the crag.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.