Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Level 90 mage (Fire) Needs A LOT of Help

Hey guys! Im currently a level 90 mage a need help. Im lost, My stats and skills are eh idk rubbish? I need help I am currently using full warden gear celestial gloves and boots. Blade of fire offhand, some regans. :oops: :? I need help and I need a lot.
-160+ (I hope by now)FlamingStorm
Iggs is a noob.
Iggs is a noob
Mages are boss

Re: Level 90 mage (Fire) Needs A LOT of Help

Hard to advice you things when I dont know much about your stats and gear. So if you could tell me that, would help a lot. Skills you're using would also help.

You can pm me if you want.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Hard to advice you things when I dont know much about your stats and gear. So if you could tell me that, would help a lot. Skills you're using would also help.

You can pm me if you want.
There you go mate I really need help or I'm guessing I'm quitting my Mage since I'm lost, but mages are srsly cool. 8-)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (233.97 KiB) Viewed 3884 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (241.15 KiB) Viewed 3884 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (236.11 KiB) Viewed 3884 times

Yes, Mages are really fun to play with.

First of all, are you in a clan? They could help you with gear I hope. At lower level I dont think having as much as focus or fire ability makes a big difference, so I would use rings and braces that boost skills youre using. I used energy shield frostiron rings, yule fire attune/lure braces (aggy braces at lv 120) and actually every possible ring that would give me points for fire bolt/storm, lure and attune. I used a Silverweb Charm of Elements which is very good or you could try to use the previous event fire storm charm that adds direct damage to storm and some defense.

I never tried str as a mage, I always used enough hp to stay alive (with energy shield) and all other points went straight into focus. At lv 100 you can use an Aggy book and focus of the seer, both very good for lv 100's. Some clannies of mine leveld with shield offhand, but personaly I liked the extra focus and regen. Regen can be a *** in this game. Being patient or after buying plat and selling chests, you could also buy a focus lux ammy, which could really help the regen problem.

As for skills, I did the following.
(20 skill points in your max atm?)
Fire attune 20/20
Fire Lure 10/20
Fire Bolt 20/20
Fire Storm 20/20
Energy shield all spare points/20
Ice shards if I had enough Energy Shield already or Energy Boost when having energy problems.
Its also possible to add more points into one of your fire damage skills once you have a ring of it and extra points, but I understand that it's quite hard to max all that with minimal gear.

Hope I helped you out! :D
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Yes, Mages are really fun to play with.

First of all, are you in a clan? They could help you with gear I hope. At lower level I dont think having as much as focus or fire ability makes a big difference, so I would use rings and braces that boost skills youre using. I used energy shield frostiron rings, yule fire attune/lure braces (aggy braces at lv 120) and actually every possible ring that would give me points for fire bolt/storm, lure and attune. I used a Silverweb Charm of Elements which is very good or you could try to use the previous event fire storm charm that adds direct damage to storm and some defense.

I never tried str as a mage, I always used enough hp to stay alive (with energy shield) and all other points went straight into focus. At lv 100 you can use an Aggy book and focus of the seer, both very good for lv 100's. Some clannies of mine leveld with shield offhand, but personaly I liked the extra focus and regen. Regen can be a ***** in this game. Being patient or after buying plat and selling chests, you could also buy a focus lux ammy, which could really help the regen problem.

As for skills, I did the following.
(20 skill points in your max atm?)
Fire attune 20/20
Fire Lure 10/20
Fire Bolt 20/20
Fire Storm 20/20
Energy shield all spare points/20
Ice shards if I had enough Energy Shield already or Energy Boost when having energy problems.
Its also possible to add more points into one of your fire damage skills once you have a ring of it and extra points, but I understand that it's quite hard to max all that with minimal gear.

Hope I helped you out! :D
This helped me a lot (had to reread lol) but I don't have access to any gear (jewelry) to boost up my damage/defense. If you have any can you let me know? Ty perky!
-160+ (I hope by now)FlamingStorm
Iggs is a noob.
Iggs is a noob
Mages are boss