Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

magehelp

So I just hit level 200 on Donn ... I am a fire mage atm but use ice shards to... summoning is way harder than alchemical I've always been solo, can anyone help me with a set up for solo lvl 200 what gear to buy ice or fire stats and what mobs to level on

Re: magehelp

Even as warrior I chose not to solo on summoning, but I have a clannie mage who has done soloing and group lvling and the simplest trick is using tanking gear like shield offhand and 200 vit event lux necks and not 200 focus ones (focus necks add elemental resists and vit necks add armour, like stargem), also using energy shield (and sigils always help), the mage I mentioned is fire.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I agree I always leveled with a shield and eshield. You have to have a high energy regen for this.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

You shouldnt really use tank items, i would stick to the focus and ice/fire magic, if you got a hrung skull that reduces skills then that would be best mainhand to use, you should also not solo lvl, its always better to look for a group when lixing at 190+

You shouldnt really use tank items, i would stick to the focus and ice/fire magic, if you got a hrung skull that reduces skills then that would be best mainhand to use, you should also not solo lvl, its always better to look for a group when lixing at 190+
But he asked to solo.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

But he asked to solo.
Yea, I've solod from lvl 1 group imo is a bit fun but some times people will just slow you down