Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Full DG vs DG/Occult

Lets say someone gets to choose between full DG or DG Boots/Pants, Occult Gloves/BP and a Godly Hrung Shards helm. What would you pick?

Full DG adds 1800 direct damage to Ice Shards, this is already done by Occult Gloves and BP. The Godly Hrung Helm adds another 1000 direct damage. So my question is, would the +1600 Focus and +1800 Ice Magic gotten from full DG make up for the 1000 direct Shards damage thats being lost by not wearing the Godly Helm?
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Re: Full DG vs DG/Occult

Dont forget 800 vit, 480 dex (meh), fire magic and firebolt direct bonus. 1000 shards is nice, but considering 1600 focus and 1800 ice magic boosts all ur ice skills, its definitely superior.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I believe there was once a post made where you could calculate your total damage, but I cant find it anymore.

Anyone have an idea of how much your ice damage skills would improve with 1600 foc and 1800 ice magic?
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

I believe there was once a post made where you could calculate your total damage, but I cant find it anymore.

Anyone have an idea of how much your ice damage skills would improve with 1600 foc and 1800 ice magic?
Why don't you just calculate it? 500 ice magic is equal to 100 focus. Just put 100 points less into focus and look at the damage difference.. then you can calculate it yourself. Damage of 100 focus x 19,6.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Why don't you just calculate it? 500 ice magic is equal to 100 focus. Just put 100 points less into focus and look at the damage difference.. then you can calculate it yourself. Damage of 100 focus x 19,6.
There are swan's formulas, each skill has it's own parameters. In case of Ice Shards, Focus is a bit over 3 times more effective than Ice Magic (at the same amount, for example, going from 10 focus to 11 focus will add 3 times more than going from 10 ice magic to 11), since Ice Magic is at higher amounts it becomes less effective (sqaure root, going from 2000 focus to 2500 focus isnt the same as going from 2500 focus to 3000, so 2000 to 2500 will be even more than 3 times than 3000 ice magic to 3500). For Ice Blast its 3.5928 times more, and so on for the other skills. Again, since Ice Magic is at higher amounts than focus, it can even get to 1 focus being equal to 5 ice magic.

Oh Geez, Mathmatics...lol...I think I will aim and click.. :lol:
Its all in her formulas, just divide the parameter on Focus by the parameter on Ice Magic... The difference between Ice Magic and Focus changes the more/less u have of either.

Oh Geez, Mathmatics...lol...I think I will aim and click.. :lol:
Its all in her formulas, just divide the parameter on Focus by the parameter on Ice Magic... The difference between Ice Magic and Focus changes the more/less u have of either.
and use the square of 300 while legs are crossed...crap.. forgot about uncrossing arms while doing this and stand on the roof of your car.

As you can tell...I despise Math...

hahaha :lol:
Arawn
LoneHawk - Mage - General Resurgence
Korac - Rogue