Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mage necro kills?

Who said to alt between kills? Just switch ice for this event.
In order to be strong mage on 205 and 210 u need to be ice. Alt.
In order to be strong on 195 u need to be fire. Alt.
In order to be strong on Event u need to be ice. Alt.
In order to be strong on banes u need to be fire. Alt.

While u said mages are strongest on all these mentioned, u forgot mages arent both ice and fire, and in order to be the so called 'strongest' on those mentioned, u need to alt everytime. Its either ur half strongest, and lose on the rest, or ur half strongest, and still lose on the rest. 'Mage' is a broad statement, as mage has the only 2 dps builds (depends soon ranger too, rogue not really, warrior no, druid no), its either fire or ice mage, but simply mage cant be strongest.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Ice is strong on banes, idk why u would need to alt
you sure? my fire mage frequently gets kill over all others.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Who said to alt between kills? Just switch ice for this event.
In order to be strong mage on 205 and 210 u need to be ice. Alt.
In order to be strong on 195 u need to be fire. Alt.
In order to be strong on Event u need to be ice. Alt.
In order to be strong on banes u need to be fire. Alt.

While u said mages are strongest on all these mentioned, u forgot mages arent both ice and fire, and in order to be the so called 'strongest' on those mentioned, u need to alt everytime. Its either ur half strongest, and lose on the rest, or ur half strongest, and still lose on the rest. 'Mage' is a broad statement, as mage has the only 2 dps builds (depends soon ranger too, rogue not really, warrior no, druid no), its either fire or ice mage, but simply mage cant be strongest.
From my perspective 195 is barely killed anymore because we don't need his drops.

Fire is marginally better than ice on banes, but melee dont stand a chance against ice.

The situation is not all doom and gloomy for mages as you make it out to be. But they and druids still need buffs in some departments.
Wattzon of Sulis

Does anyone level up a new mage to be better dps on banes? No? Then not a valid argument

Tons of people on every world level new (melee) dps toons to be effective on hrungnir snorri necro prot etc (the bosses that people care about). As I speak, there are 10 people online and 6* ring boss is up, yet only 1 person is in arcane. When hrungnir or mord spawns do you leave it up for days as well? If not, then clearly being best dps on banebrands is less significant than being best dps on the raid bosses.

The solution I see presented is to go ice build so I can get event/205/210 kills? Those aren't exactly on the same level as mord either. And what about the hundreds of raid points I spent on my fire gear? Drop it off in my bank to never use again? Melee toons don't have that problem. Realistically to have the gear to be both a great ice mage and fire mage, you're spending 3x more on items than a typical melee toon
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

I dont know why u think melee stands no chance at banebrands, being a 5* mob it doesnt have the resists of a boss like event bosses, so the lack of chaos aura is really not too much. U forget melee classes dont even haste on banebrands in order to get a kill. While a mage might be a bit more dominant, and a ranger has rather low chance as ranger counts the most on divine dmg, both rogue and warrior can get the kill unhasted at all, and u keep forgetting they're not hasted at all, not even on hrung.

Saying to switch ur mage's build every event, assuming a mage has both fire and ice gear in the first place, is like the most idiotic statement u could make, it shows how little u care for the other classes. How about u rangers switch build every event? Oh wait, u dont need to.

I dont know why u think melee stands no chance at banebrands, being a 5* mob it doesnt have the resists of a boss like event bosses, so the lack of chaos aura is really not too much. U forget melee classes dont even haste on banebrands in order to get a kill. While a mage might be a bit more dominant, and a ranger has rather low chance as ranger counts the most on divine dmg, both rogue and warrior can get the kill unhasted at all, and u keep forgetting they're not hasted at all, not even on hrung.

Saying to switch ur mage's build every event, assuming a mage has both fire and ice gear in the first place, is like the most idiotic statement u could make, it shows how little u care for the other classes. How about u rangers switch build every event? Oh wait, u dont need to.
50% of our DPS hastes on hrun.
90% of our DPS hastes on a 6* bane
Whats wrong with switching every event? I used to switch my ranger every proteus. Druids switch their build daily. One alt book every 3 months is nothing.
I would switch my mages build every event or every gelebron depending on whats needed most, why is that idiotic or not caring for other classes?
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Because ur not supposed to switch every event, especially not every fight. How much of a blockhead are u to not understand that?

0% of our dps hastes at hrung, pointless, easy kill.
Most of the banebrands are 5* and not 6*, and no one hastes on them, also easy kills.

Why do u think mages have the gear to jump from fire to ice back and forth? Its not like ranger adding a skill like bolas because he needs to bolas the boss, that doesnt count as changing ur build.

Because ur not supposed to switch every event, especially not every fight. How much of a blockhead are u to not understand that?

0% of our dps hastes at hrung, pointless, easy kill.
Most of the banebrands are 5* and not 6*, and no one hastes on them, also easy kills.
Why aren't we supposed to switch every event? if OTM has a boss weak to fire and then next season one weak to ice they obviously are expecting you too be ice to kill it. I dont see anything wrong with using alt books, they are there for a reason.
Rogues used to Alt every necro to drop shadowstrike and be better DPS, most of our druids and mages alt everytime we go up against gelebron as u need a special set up to be most effective on him .
Personal insult ill just ignore

banes are easy kills for mages, even DPS druid will outdps melee classes with a magic lure.
Why do u think mages have the gear to jump from fire to ice back and forth? Its not like ranger adding a skill like bolas because he needs to bolas the boss, that doesnt count as changing ur build.
I think they have 2 types of gear so they can be 2 types of mage

never said it did, all the rangers used to go dex for proteus.
Oderint Dum Metuant.