Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mage necro kills?

Its so odd how some ppl will make the most idiotic arguments like comparing 205, 210, 195, event and ring bosses (which if 5*, it can be even soloed by druid or ranger [will take forever] or killed by 2 toons) to bosses like hrungrir (and we can disqualify him too, still rogues or rangers), mordy, necro, proteus and gelebron just to keep their own class to be considered the best.
Lol yes I'm making such idiotic comments to keep my 2 mains ranger and Mage top DPS.

Think before you speak :lol:
Oderint Dum Metuant.

You are comparing event bosses to bosses like gele/proteus/mord/necro/hrung.

As well as the ring bosses which are poorly designed and people don't want to kill.

I have skilled max ice shards for the event, because unlike rogues/rangers, OTM doesn't screw you over for an entire event.
How is making ice mage better than rogues/rangers on this event screwing you over?

Alt books cost 10 plat, there always seems to be abundance of ice gear due to most mages choosing the fire path.
You expect me to use 2 alt books every 5 hours per day just to stay relevant in fights? Plus the boss is almost not worth killing, and we barely touched the previous event due to the amount of HP and AoE damage he dealt out.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

You are comparing event bosses to bosses like gele/proteus/mord/necro/hrung.

As well as the ring bosses which are poorly designed and people don't want to kill.

I have skilled max ice shards for the event, because unlike rogues/prangers, OTM doesn't screw you over for an entire event.
How is making ice mage better than rogues/rangers on this event screwing you over?

Alt books cost 10 plat, there always seems to be abundance of ice gear due to most mages choosing the fire path.
You expect me to use 2 alt books every 5 hours per day just to stay relevant in fights? Plus the boss is almost not worth killing, and we barely touched the previous event due to the amount of HP and AoE damage he dealt out.
I e Mage is probably better for endgame atm so I'd suggest staying ice, I switched my Mage from usually fire to ice now and I'll prob switch back depending on the next event.

These event drops are quite worth it as the cast ammies are among the best in the game maybe suprassed by a godly hween ammy though(vit is helpful)
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Just checked, I have:

8841 firebolt on 20%
8567 firestorm on 30%
9517 shards on 25%

I have never gotten a 215, mord, prot or necro kill. I get hrungnir often but that's probably because noone hastes it anymore. Just lost on a 210 6* to a hasted ranger who used heat set, no mord helm, and no attack braces, while timing offhand skill and every shard cast perfectly. This is with 4845 e sigs so I don't lose out on much dps waiting for occasional ticks. My 210 and 205 kills only come when no edl quiver/rondel hastes. I get event 5* kills but lose on 6* to actual ice mages. Not exactly an optimal decision to alt to full ice just for this boss either. So basically I can hold my own on 5* or vs unhasted worse geared melee toons on 6*s. Besides that, I'm only good for ring bosses and adds which aren't exactly the most glorious kills
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Just checked, I have:

8841 firebolt on 20%
8567 firestorm on 30%
9517 shards on 25%

I have never gotten a 215, mord, prot or necro kill. I get hrungnir often but that's probably because noone hastes it anymore. Just lost on a 210 6* to a hasted ranger who used heat set, no mord helm, and no attack braces, while timing offhand skill and every shard cast perfectly. This is with 4845 e sigs so I don't lose out on much dps waiting for occasional ticks. My 210 and 205 kills only come when no edl quiver/rondel hastes. I get event 5* kills but lose on 6* to actual ice mages. Not exactly an optimal decision to alt to full ice just for this boss either. So basically I can hold my own on 5* or vs unhasted worse geared melee toons on 6*s. Besides that, I'm only good for ring bosses and adds which aren't exactly the most glorious kills
as a full ice mage I can beat full edl and part dg rogues at crag and rev and event. and I have seen a few mage proteus kills for ice and fire mages
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Its so odd how some ppl will make the most idiotic arguments like comparing 205, 210, 195, event and ring bosses (which if 5*, it can be even soloed by druid or ranger [will take forever] or killed by 2 toons) to bosses like hrungrir (and we can disqualify him too, still rogues or rangers), mordy, necro, proteus and gelebron just to keep their own class to be considered the best.
Lol yes I'm making such idiotic comments to keep my 2 mains ranger and Mage top DPS.

- Tells me to think before I speak.

- Tells mages to alt for every fight from fire to ice back and forth.

- Forgets that in almost every topic asking for a buff that isnt rogues hes the first to be against with some kind of a fail attempt to mock the OP.

if mages get a DPS buff for endgame bosses Druids should also
Whats the problem about that?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Find the quote where i said that? :)
- Forgets that in almost every topic asking for a buff that isnt rogues hes the first to be against with some kind of a fail attempt to mock the OP.
Incorrect.
-I have fully supported ranger dex skills being buffed
-Implementation of Str ranger skills
-Buff to warriors pummel
-Instacast skills for all classes
-druid energy consumption and damage fluctuation + damage on impact DoTs
-Mage energy consumption and damage fluctuation + incinerate Damage on impact(frostbite gets it why shouldn't incinerate?)
just to keep their own class to be considered the best
you said this.

yet rogue isnt one of my played classes ;)

No Problem
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Who said to alt between kills? Just switch ice for this event.
Wattzon of Sulis