Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: My Noob Opinion Fire Vs Ice Mage

I asked you what boss kills you get- ignored

-In 25 necro kills how many went to ice mages? 0
-Why does pvp still matter? If you want something to stroke your ego try getting boss kills
-Ice does twice the damage? Using three cooldown items I still have nearly 9k max each on shards bolt and storm
-Troll yes, mage expert yes, math expert yes (I'm a math and physics double major) :lol:
-Why would I want to solo a (useless) ice mage to 200, and why would I want to do it quickly? And btw when I transferred to my new world 2 years ago I did 0-180 fire mage in under a month with level 10 starter armor and no ammy- close enough?
-I am in arcane, and have been for several months. Don't think I've lost a kill on a ring boss yet for that matter, and have solo locked against 4+ rogues and rangers. Good enough?

Why does the fluctuation matter? Ever heard of averages? Multiply your max hit by .8 lol. Evades aren't exactly a factor; you ever count how often proteus evades you? 10%? Less? Adding some fire magic here or there might bump it to 9.9%, gz. A dps calculation isn't exactly hard to do, just requires some 1st grade level math (adding, multiplying, dividing, the horror!). Yeah pretty ambitious, I'm sure only otm could do that
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Physics, nice, seems like u were inspired by my desire to study physics, although I'll do (hopefully) double major in materials + mechanical engineering..... Ew math.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

This is the first time I'm hearing you decided not to be a mailman :P
Well Ive never decided to be a mailman either lol. It was either male hooker or engineer.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex