Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: offhand advice

Imo depending on how you play, you should get the 200 sheild because by 200 that high focus only adds so much to skills.

While sheild adds greatly to survivability due to the fact that mages have like 10 armour and mobs keep hitting harder the higher you go up in the floors.
Im curious, what is your armor at though? We played together breifly a beta or 2 ago and i remember you being powerful haha. I like the sheild idea too tbh but i cant decide very well since im not lvl 200. The way i see it as of yet is that with the book the focus allows me to add more points into focus and some extra to vit via spawping points around giving me around 6k hp where as the shield adds to the armor. Im stuck at a spot of deciding which would be more benificial. In one aspect it'd allow me to potentially swap out eshield for another dps skill where as in another id keep my build but have more hp.

In your experience which did you choose?
Balor
The CatsPajamas - Mage 220

:)

Re: offhand advice

Solo wise, shield is superior, specifically the shield of endurance (runic). The other shield adds vit but less armour less defence and no elemental resists, which says ur weak against elemental mobs too.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex