Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Petition for

I play on ios as a druid, and yes I've killed gelebron, so yes I know my position to speak.

Now go back to playing your ****** warrior ;)
U have some rage issues dude, for real, u attack everyone in discussions with zero relations to u.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I play on ios as a druid, and yes I've killed gelebron, so yes I know my position to speak.

U have some rage issues dude, for real, u attack everyone in discussions with zero relations to u.
Problem? 'Criminal'

Look guys this is a post about fire/ ice on high scores. If your not going to talk about this then leave the topic or make a new one
What I was about to say.
+1 to the idea.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Problem? 'Criminal'
That is my nickname, was it supposed to mean anything? Like I said, odd smartass comment infused with rage.

@EponaMage, as said, I dont think ur idea is good (also u posted it on a forum OTM never looks at), its enough that ice mages are heavily nerfed since u4 and wont get the kill on same conditions vs equally geared fire mage, at least they deserve to be on top of something. Imo if u want a good idea, Id suggest (and suggested many times) to revert the nerf done on ice mages' dmg their main dps skills back at u4.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex