Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Can you level as an ice mage?

It all depends how quick you want to get to end game. For me, having fun was and is more important than rushing to end game (I like solitude at times). I am an ice mage at 224 and I have a semi-retired ice mage on Crom, and have never really complained (much lol). Yes, it can be slow, cool downs are long and evades are horrible but still fun none the less. Like others have said, however, groups are always better than solo.
Arawn
LoneHawk - Mage - General Resurgence
Korac - Rogue

It all depends how quick you want to get to end game. For me, having fun was and is more important than rushing to end game (I like solitude at times). I am an ice mage at 224 and I have a semi-retired ice mage on Crom, and have never really complained (much lol). Yes, it can be slow, cool downs are long and evades are horrible but still fun none the less. Like others have said, however, groups are always better than solo.
If you started it all over again would you change from Ice to Fire?

Thinking of leveling up a Mage for a bit of solo play.

As an ice mage.

I dreaded leveling solo. And yes I had good gear.

As someone said here, lvling with a warr and ice blast is a beautiful combo.

But also lvling with a rogue is nice, I don't go anywhere without having assa specd (I can have 6 skills maxed at 212 atm) so instead of using a crappy 1k bolt. I use a lure that benefits my leveling partner. Hell even druid with magic lure was amazing.