Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Energy shield

If you absolutely don't want to use it, its still helpful to have a couple points in it so once you cast it, you can cast your energy boost with no possibility of interruption. Also, a couple points in it can get you out of a jam when it's a close call

Is it even useful because it cost like 200 energy if u want it to be good

That's not a question anyone can answer but yourself. It is all down to personal equipment and lux/ energy lixes/ pots willing to spend whilst levelling.

Personally I used energy shield at around 800-900 energy cost (44/35) and I find it very useful when using energy lixes. Test it out whilst levelling and if it fits you well, use it!
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

If you solo level I recommend you use it work on energy regen. It can be done with sigs lux or spells.

If you only group level you don't really need it but it is hard to find partners that are on always on the same schedule as you.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

Try keeping shield at half cap, until you capped every other skill, then put remainder points in shield. It will stay effective, and it won't make your build overly defensive and DPS costly.
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ