Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mage Help??

Hey guys I am pretty new to Celtic Heroes. I am a Lvl41 Mage and I am having a hard time earning gold and getting better equipment. I just finished all of the main quests in Shalemont besides the Stolen MacCroin Items, but other than that I have finished them all. Im not sure what level I am supposed to be to start in Stonevale and I don't know where to get better equipment besides the Ancient Equipment which costs more gold than I have. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. My name in-game is 6Wisdom9 and I play on the Crom server. Thanks!

Re: Mage Help??

Most high levels help in there own way but it comes down to the player approaching you.
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

Stonevale quests start at level 50. It use to be all the quests in one bundle, but now it is two levels at a time. I don't know when it ends, but its a slow progression. Warden Armour starts at 60 and then 65,70,75, and then 80. Try to hang on and get the levels for wardens instead. (anc Armour hard to find for used and wardens easily replaces anyways) Wardens pieces should be cheap or free if you find the right kind high level. Lots of high levels have a stockpile of them or drop them, or mail them to their clan bank along with the 1k+ discs (warden quest items) they have there.

Well I had a mage once before lvl 189 but I got bored so now I have a rouge, but if ur making a mage start out with the fire type and upgrade fire cloak as much as possible, then later when ur lvl 130 or higher switch to ice this will cost u around 500k or 200k at the most for me, I tend to buy alot of spell books...

Well I had a mage once before lvl 189 but I got bored so now I have a rouge, but if ur making a mage start out with the fire type and upgrade fire cloak as much as possible, then later when ur lvl 130 or higher switch to ice this will cost u around 500k or 200k at the most for me, I tend to buy alot of spell books...
Personally I prefer I at low 1-100 levels since it just seems to sort of nuke the mob, as I would be surprised if the mob was not two-hit.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

Personally I prefer I at low 1-100 levels since it just seems to sort of nuke the mob, as I would be surprised if the mob was not two-hit.
I was ice on my Mage at low level (1-40ish) and the down time between skills killed me, felt like it took forever for them to be ready to cast again, so I switched to fire even tho I had zero fire gears, loved it, much better with fire even though I had royal ice rings and lesser and minor fire ones...!
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Reading this topic, I wish all high levels would just mail any low level 40k. Armo, just curious do you help all low levels like this. If you do that is actually pretty cool.
Could you imagine how much gold you'd use if you helped every low level with 40k? Help 10 and 400k gone
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Reading this topic, I wish all high levels would just mail any low level 40k. Armo, just curious do you help all low levels like this. If you do that is actually pretty cool.
Could you imagine how much gold you'd use if you helped every low level with 40k? Help 10 and 400k gone
shockingly difficult math
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn