Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Most useless mage build

Okay, sometimes I deal 9.8k in a shot but on a regular scale it is 6-8k while fire mages with much less focus deal regular 7k damage with almost no flux. Plus on edl bosses, ice doesn't even tickle them. I have been ice throughout the game because of the drama over fire drops.
205 and 210 edls have low ice resist. Maybe there is something wrong with your build.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Okay, sometimes I deal 9.8k in a shot but on a regular scale it is 6-8k while fire mages with much less focus deal regular 7k damage with almost no flux. Plus on edl bosses, ice doesn't even tickle them. I have been ice throughout the game because of the drama over fire drops.
205 and 210 edls have low ice resist. Maybe there is something wrong with your build.
I have not been at either of them.
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.

Our top fire mages are similarly geared. They are few and far between now though as there are only a few high level active fire mages, but similarly geared nonetheless. They got spider rings and cooldown charms and skulls and hrung helms and Skain shrive sets (one for nearly every caster on Danu now it seems...so many) and use occult for dmg adds. Mordris bracelets (got our first godly firebolt recently) and helms, event emberdrake braces. So all very similar stuff indeed.

Our top fire mages are similarly geared. They are few and far between now though as there are only a few high level active fire mages, but similarly geared nonetheless. They got spider rings and cooldown charms and skulls and hrung helms and Skain shrive sets (one for nearly every caster on Danu now it seems...so many) and use occult for dmg adds. Mordris bracelets (got our first godly firebolt recently) and helms, event emberdrake braces. So all very similar stuff indeed.

Heaven. :shock:

Then they must be afk during the fights or killing adds.

Ignoring bosses that have low ice resist, it's pretty much impossible to out dps a fire mage, if you are an ice mage that is similarly geared.

I did the math, and it's just like that.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Yes, what they do is show up and take up spots in our groups and then stand there. They don't skill anything and are very nice people to let the ice mages out dps them out of the goodness of their hearts. But I will stop here because I don't feel like arguing about it.