Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Unconventional Battle-Mage build

I figured I would add a new post instead of adding to last one. You say I assume I am right, but I am low level. Let me tell you something, there is no but. Level does not really effect knowledge. I am actually attempting to prove my point where you are like uh uh but I am high level.
Tell us about the type of skills Unox uses? That will make everyone believe that you know a lot.

And also, can you tell us what changed in the 210 boss room in a recent patch? Anyone end game will know these things.

Ah here's another. What's different about the 205 room than other rooms?

And, what is the 200 edl boss? What's special about him?

Ok the 195 room - that's general gron. Sup with his room?

Why is 190 a pain?

What about 185? Why's he annoying?

180/snorri... Roughly how many end game players needed for a 5* (hey, name the 5*)

170/sreng, where should you kill him?

165/high king - why is that an annoying kill?

How would you kill 160/priest?

Spider can be fun! What's the 6* called?

Where is gashlyn found?

Answer these questions, and you will silence all your critics. Fail and you'll prove yourself wrong.

Btw I doubt you can find the answers on the forum without spending hours searching.
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Knowledge: facts, information and skills acquired through personal experience or education.

Knowledge =/= intelligence

A 120 mage has not exprieced more than half of the game

Just sayin'
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Ok I am done with this thread before it gets locked. Before I go I would like to say sure I haven't been in gelebrons. You win? No I am talking about game mechanics knowledge of builds knowledge of gear I mean obviously I know about basic endgame bosses and I decided to not look anything up I mean duhduhduh aggy hrungnir mordris efnisien .I actually saw the spider boss last samhain if that is what you mean urchaid the overlord. I mean there is the dl bosses that name escape me right now except for snorri tho I actually participated in a 150 kill 6* of the weird dragon thingy. About the gelebrons area I don't have experience there duh, but as I said I have knowledge about game mechanics builds weapons item( I have actually educated a few 180s on efnisien lolol tho). People are now saying we are getting off topic. Originally I was just making a point about what this thread was actually about(melee mages) and people started saying uhm you can't know anything because I lix more than you. So before this gets locked let us please get back onto the topic of actual melee mages.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

Game mechanics...you mean like when you cast firebolt mid auto (which does 200 dmg and hits half the time), you have to wait a full second after clicking before the skill casts, which costs much more dps than the gain from the puny autos? Tell me more about these game mechanics that you understand so well; I'd like to be enlightened :)

You know about "basic endgame bosses" and decide to stick necro in that category? That is still the hardest boss in the game by far, taking careful planning and 20-30 very well geared high level toons

You know about "knowledge of gear and builds" and still think a melee build is worthwhile? Why don't you post your gear and stats here and I'll show you how terrible it is (even for your level)
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

I figured I would add a new post instead of adding to last one. You say I assume I am right, but I am low level. Let me tell you something, there is no but. Level does not really effect knowledge. I am actually attempting to prove my point where you are like uh uh but I am high level.
Tell us about the type of skills Unox uses? That will make everyone believe that you know a lot.

And also, can you tell us what changed in the 210 boss room in a recent patch? Anyone end game will know these things.

Why is 190 a pain?

180/snorri... Roughly how many end game players needed for a 5* (hey, name the 5*)

Where is gashlyn found?

Answer these questions, and you will silence all your critics. Fail and you'll prove yourself wrong.

Btw I doubt you can find the answers on the forum without spending hours searching.
Knowing any of those things means nothing. I watch a fight once and know everything about it, this takes no skill to learn, and doesn't matter at all. Know why everyone is a high level? It isn't from being skilled or talented, it just takes time and gold, that's all.

Don't judge people by their level, it is meaningless.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Why is 190 a pain?

Where is gashlyn found?

Knowing any of those things means nothing. I watch a fight once and know everything about it, this takes no skill to learn, and doesn't matter at all. Know why everyone is a high level? It isn't from being skilled or talented, it just takes time and gold, that's all.

Don't judge people by their level, it is meaningless.
Hello furyion, you are my new fav person on the forums lol. :D You get what I am trying to make my point about. Nice to see a high level mage gets it ;)
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O