Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Unconventional Battle-Mage build

Knowing any of those things means nothing. I watch a fight once and know everything about it, this takes no skill to learn, and doesn't matter at all. Know why everyone is a high level? It isn't from being skilled or talented, it just takes time and gold, that's all.

Don't judge people by their level, it is meaningless.
If some makes this sort of claim:
I have probably been playing longer than you :lol: . Even if I haven't I certainly know more about this game than you.
Or this one:
I have been playing since 2012 and I know a lot more about this game than pretty much every high level on my server
Orrrr this one:
I actually am more knowledgeable then most high levels on my server so why make a post like this?
Orrrrrrrr this one:
I know clearly more about this game than you do. ;)
Then why not get he or she to answer a simple question or set of questions like mine?
Hello furyion, you are my new fav person on the forums lol. :D You get what I am trying to make my point about. Nice to see a high level mage gets it ;)
Either he needs to update his signature, or he's a mediocre level Mage. Lol
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

All those claims were proving my point. I could argue your just a dumb, arrogant ignorant high level who lixes a lot. level has no meaning. There should be more than one other person who gets it. Please note that I am not actually implying those things about you, but why does anyone care about level. Please lets get back onto the actual topic of melee mages. Blackmamba who I was arguing with earlier at least got back on topic(thanks blackmamba), but all you high level people(other than furyion) are just making pointless posts.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

Because a endgame player during carrow, who held an all world mage damage record for months, and started in 2011 doesn't know anything.

I could be a level 1 or a level 1000, and still talk and think the same, it is just a number based on how many elixirs you used. The fact that people are high levels prove that, because skill implies that you are better off then most people, which is false because there's plenty of endgame players.

Back to the topic, even if a build is deemed bad, who is anyone to try to police it? It's not your choice to decide what other people do, like for example I would never ever be a support mage ever, but I see the need for it, and would help any support mage that needed advice.

It is a game after all, we play for fun, if someone is having fun playing their own way, let them be.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Because a endgame player during carrow, who held an all world mage damage record for months, and started in 2011 doesn't know anything.

I could be a level 1 or a level 1000, and still talk and think the same, it is just a number based on how many elixirs you used. The fact that people are high levels prove that, because skill implies that you are better off then most people, which is false because there's plenty of endgame players.

Back to the topic, even if a build is deemed bad, who is anyone to try to police it? It's not your choice to decide what other people do, like for example I would never ever be a support mage ever, but I see the need for it, and would help any support mage that needed advice.

It is a game after all, we play for fun, if someone is having fun playing their own way, let them be.
Well done, you can smash dummy's better than anyone!

Never said you knew nothing... Was my statement incorrect? Is 190 deemed end game or high level now?

And yes I agree, don't like the build idea? Don't use it! Melle mages were apparently very very good back in otherworld (with earthstone armour), or so I was lead to believe! I don't see why it's not still a valid option now. As a fun build for a alt or a boredom buster. Can't see it being legit for Dl or edl level mages... But each to their own.

Back at Seipper... You can claim this ine: you know more about mages level 1-120 than Savaged1982 (my Mage is 130 but I just geared and sigil'd up and lixed power lvling with my Druid, so I don't really know how to create a usable toon without these luxuries)
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Well done, you can smash dummy's better than anyone!

Never said you knew nothing... Was my statement incorrect? Is 190 deemed end game or high level now?

And yes I agree, don't like the build idea? Don't use it! Melle mages were apparently very very good back in otherworld (with earthstone armour), or so I was lead to believe! I don't see why it's not still a valid option now. As a fun build for a alt or a boredom buster. Can't see it being legit for Dl or edl level mages... But each to their own.

Back at Seipper... You can claim this ine: you know more about mages level 1-120 than Savaged1982 (my Mage is 130 but I just geared and sigil'd up and lixed power lvling with my Druid, so I don't really know how to create a usable toon without these luxuries)
Fury, can you please give us a good tactic in advance for gelebron? Because you probably already know the tactic based on mordris and hrungnir. :lol:
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Hello furyion, you are my new fav person on the forums lol. :D You get what I am trying to make my point about. Nice to see a high level mage gets it ;)
That awkward moment when you realize furyion isn't high level :?
he is 190. And do not tell me that 190-220 is a big knowledge-changer. That would not even make sense.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

That awkward moment when you realize furyion isn't high level :?
he is 190. And do not tell me that 190-220 is a big knowledge-changer. That would not even make sense.
At level 190 you can only acces 3 out of five floors of the tower, thereby you miss 3 major end-game bosses. That only obstructs you from knowing EVERYTHING of this game. Ofcourse you will know alot about this game if you're an old player. But that doesn't mean you have more knowledge then every player in this game. That's just ignorant and stupid.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Keep on topic guys, attacks on players are not contributing to the thread.

That being said you should not be ignoring a players feedback on a subject just because they are at a lower level.

Everyone experiences the game in different ways, just because they are not at the level you are at does not mean they know nothing of the game.

Sometimes a fresh perspective is a good perspective to have.