Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Furyion's Ice Mage Guide

It is ok to state opinions, but being rude is far from the right thing to do. He was stating an alternative method that works. He never said one way was best. He soloed 180-190 on a mount and rather cheaply too and was still able to demolish those wyrms. The method works, if you have an alternative that's fine, and its ok to provide additional information in a guide, but please keep it professional.
With a max eshield I can easily solo wyrms. Even our lower druids in clan can easily solo wyrms. A mount cuts your dps, thats the point. How am I being rude when I am only stating my opinion on furyons 'alternative' way?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Wyrms? Lmfao they are easy as hell, with just a hp lix you wouldnt need to resto once, he said before he soloed trolls..

Talk about misleading information from furyion right there lmfao
Soloed 1-185 with only super xps(no healths, energies, restos)(also to 185 proves I coulda did it to 190, just changed my build to a mordy build at the time).

I can/could solo trolls(which wyrms and trolls were in the mordy pit if you remember), I just generally killed the wyrms because they were faster, but sometimes the trolls.

Leveling on a mount is MORE effient costwise for sure, and I prefer it even if it wasn't. When I hit 11k and a book and grim add like 500 damage there's no real point in using it, as an enemy will usually die in the same amount of hits either way. Id rather have the freeze(it is a life saver at times), and the extra speed and regen. Also noting, the auto can be helpful at times, dealing damage and a chance of a proc that can help add more damage.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Wyrms? Lmfao they are easy as hell, with just a hp lix you wouldnt need to resto once, he said before he soloed trolls..

Soloed 1-185 with only super xps(no healths, energies, restos)(also to 185 proves I coulda did it to 190, just changed my build to a mordy build at the time).

I can/could solo trolls(which wyrms and trolls were in the mordy pit if you remember), I just generally killed the wyrms because they were faster, but sometimes the trolls.

Leveling on a mount is MORE effient costwise for sure, and I prefer it even if it wasn't. When I hit 11k and a book and grim add like 500 damage there's no real point in using it, as an enemy will usually die in the same amount of hits either way. Id rather have the freeze(it is a life saver at times), and the extra speed and regen. Also noting, the auto can be helpful at times, dealing damage and a chance of a proc that can help add more damage.
fury owns frid :o
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

How is spending 1-2m on a mount cheaper the buying energy/health lixes for 500g each?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Also, energy shield isn't needed to solo, as said I preferred freezing for soloing. Soloed 180-190 with 1.5k hp and no energy shield, used freeze instead.
I am at lvl 95 and already have 1400-1500 health using a 3/2 formula when I level. Are you saying you had 1500 at lvl 180? Are you dumping that much into focus?
Ice Mage Sela Aragon.
Donn Server

Also, energy shield isn't needed to solo, as said I preferred freezing for soloing. Soloed 180-190 with 1.5k hp and no energy shield, used freeze instead.
I am at lvl 95 and already have 1400-1500 health using a 3/2 formula when I level. Are you saying you had 1500 at lvl 180? Are you dumping that much into focus?
Yep.

More damage means you kill quicker, getting more xp, and to a lesser degree taking less damage.

Use only as much health as you need to survive, anymore is a waste.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr