Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ice Ability

What is the most efficient way you guys found to level up Ice Ability?

Please give specs like what ice spells did you mostly use?
Player Name: JakeArron, MageZero
Class: Rogue, Mage
Level: 99, 83
Clan: Legendary, Corruption

Re: Ice Ability

Buy a great Anmy from the Lux shop in the castle. Use some form of ice magic skill every fight you engage in. If you ever find some down time, put a lot of the ice skills on your hotkey area and fire them off at every opportunity. Buy the extra three hotkeys.

My skills are,in order of importance:

Cloak of fire
Firebolt
Ice shards
Lure of fire
Energy well
Energy shield
Bandage

But everyone's gear and style should dictate their stats and skills.
Good luck,

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

I find it hard to lvl up my ice ability too and I'm lvl 82 lol. Mine is only 420/820.
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

What i did is use a super widom exiler and started using buffs until exiler is over i had to use quiet a few exiler but its worth ice ability being 910/910
Android beta testing name : Alexx
name:ksKGR
class:Rogue
lvl:186
server:Sulis

Well I know it sounds kinda funny, but it's another ice skill to use. Those puppies in farcrag and highshore won't attack you no matter what, so you can spam lure of ice on them, while putting other skills on yourself waiting for it to cooldown. So that's about what, 4 skills bringing up ice ability??
"You follow Rafiki, he knows the way"

Agentyamski - Lvl 128+
Rafiki - Lvl 95+
Coldbreth - Lvl 95+
http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com/
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 10&t=30536

Well I know it sounds kinda funny, but it's another ice skill to use. Those puppies in farcrag and highshore won't attack you no matter what, so you can spam lure of ice on them, while putting other skills on yourself waiting for it to cooldown. So that's about what, 4 skills bringing up ice ability??
Hey thank you this was a big help. I didn't know about the puppies! haha. but i noticed it takes longer to lvl it up after like 600. now what? xD!
Player Name: JakeArron, MageZero
Class: Rogue, Mage
Level: 99, 83
Clan: Legendary, Corruption

I used Energy Shield. It has a fast cool down, and does not cost much energy to cast. I spam cast it ever time it cooled down, during fights and just standing around.

It may only be psychological, but it certainly seemed like I got more skill increases from Energy Shield than any other ice based spell.
World: Belenus
Mage: Aengus 224 (retired)
Warrior: ???? 56

I include ice skills in my arsenal. Just use them anytime you can. There is no hiding the truth, it takes a long time.

I made an amazing recovery at level 80. My ice was somewhere in the 300's and I got it up quite fast.

What you can do is:
-During boss fights, spam lure of ice and use shards whenever you can.
-while waiting for something/someone in the game, spam energy shield and energy well.
-start your battles off with ice shards when you can.
-start using energy shield
-buff players' energy with energy well when you can
-dedicate 1-2 hours of pure ability training for maximum ability speed.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)