Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fire,ice or hybrid

Which one? Thinking about going going full fire apart for energy sheild?
The decision between fire and ice really should be a decision you make based on your gear and possibly your clan needs (particularly if you are in a bank clan), but definitely not hybrid (although e-shield is very useful for fire mages, I have it at 50/40). Attunment alone is reason to pick one and go with it.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Theres always the option of one extra skill that is from the other element with lvl 1 lure, but thats not hybrid, go with whatever u like first or what u got gear for, if its an alt there also the option of making it for the clan so ask ur clan what they need more.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Theres always the option of one extra skill that is from the other element with lvl 1 lure, but thats not hybrid, go with whatever u like first or what u got gear for, if its an alt there also the option of making it for the clan so ask ur clan what they need more.
In this case , inci/ frostbite s better . The only reason to do this is because another mage already ve a better inci/frostbite than u.
If u cant go for inci/frostbite , then i recommand eshield/freeze/asslure

Mage ftw

In this case , inci/ frostbite s better . The only reason to do this is because another mage already ve a better inci/frostbite than u.
If u cant go for inci/frostbite , then i recommand eshield/freeze/asslure
There are many options, the option of extra element skill is lvling only, even if theres always a lure up on bosses it wont be a strong long-term skill, its mainly for burst dmg like inc isnt good for short fights.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Incinerate is good if you have the skill points for it. It's only effective when it's maxed (I have it at 46/40 and wish it could go higher). Spells such as fire bolt and ice shards however are not too bad to invest spare points into, as you can't go wrong with nukes.

I leveled pretty fast with incinerate on wyrms actually. They did a good job eating at wyrm's health over time and finished off those pesky mobs which end up with 5% hp.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Incinerate is good if you have the skill points for it. It's only effective when it's maxed (I have it at 46/40 and wish it could go higher). Spells such as fire bolt and ice shards however are not too bad to invest spare points into, as you can't go wrong with nukes.

I leveled pretty fast with incinerate on wyrms actually. They did a good job eating at wyrm's health over time and finished off those pesky mobs which end up with 5% hp.
This is what caused me to choose incinerate. IMO it's better than energy shield by far for a leveling mage - I got sick of no DOT to finish off those mobs who were left with a sliver of health left. It's also faster as you can bolt, storm, incin, bolt, storm x2 (depending on mob difficulty) move on to the next mob, waiting for incin to finish the mob off instead of sitting there waiting for a recharge. It gives you a head start.
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.