Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Guide for Mages (in the making)

Im thinking about a low budget fire mage, for beginning lvls is the flaming fury(fire dmg wand) and a brand a good start?
I actually think that a stave of tempests is a better mainhand at low levels. Just level up your novelty ability, it's not like the wand ability is going to help you later...
Unless u wanna be a melee mage with dl wand, but other than that wand ability is crap (get the wands with the good bonuses tho, fire and ice magic, foc, skill pts)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Im thinking about a low budget fire mage, for beginning lvls is the flaming fury(fire dmg wand) and a brand a good start?
I actually think that a stave of tempests is a better mainhand at low levels. Just level up your novelty ability, it's not like the wand ability is going to help you later...
Unless u wanna be a melee mage with dl wand, but other than that wand ability is crap (get the wands with the good bonuses tho, fire and ice magic, foc, skill pts)
like master wand of the grove and master twisted?
Epona
EternalPower lv100
EternalHeal lv61
EternalFrost lv87
EternalShadow lv65
EternalAshes lv63
EternalWall lv37
N00B 4 LIFE :lol:
If you get hacked or scammed, dont quit, i didnt.
I do give signature updates!

quote="MyNumberBuild"]
like master wand of the grove and master twisted?[/quote]

exactly, i myself just bought the master wand of the grove, and i love having more skills pts, my mage at lvl 82 has good skill setup (IMO), 23/20 firebolt (couldnt find any better than fabled, same for storm), 23/20 firestorm, 25/20 fire attune, 22/20 ice shards (maxed + frost gloves which add 2 pts), 14/20 lure (more than enough for me), 3/20 sacrifice, at lvl 82.

Note : ruined quote, hope it doesnt get too mixed

the comment is still readble crim so i thinks just fine :D i find the best part about the weapons to be that it increase 2 useful things: a stat and a skill.
Epona
EternalPower lv100
EternalHeal lv61
EternalFrost lv87
EternalShadow lv65
EternalAshes lv63
EternalWall lv37
N00B 4 LIFE :lol:
If you get hacked or scammed, dont quit, i didnt.
I do give signature updates!

Oh damn, didn't know that was a thing.
And here i am hoping that everytime someone told me im retard for ruining quotes theres actually a way to fix that, oh well....