Energy Shield
Energy Boost
Ice Attun
Ice Lure
Ice Shards
Ice Blast
Frostbite
1 Page Left for Freeze

And I have around 225 focus and 50 vitality. How should I manage my skill points better? I am buying book of alt and rebirth books, so I can change it however you want. I think I have around 560 points for vit and focus, and 56 for skills. What should I do to make it better? (FYI, I needed so much focus because I had a level 17 energy shield, and it took up around... 570 energy, lol) I need some serious help!
World: Rhiannon

Level 115 Ice Mage, xXxDEATHxXx
Level 74 Rogue, QuickDeath
Level 121 Rogue, ElectricBlue

If I cared, I'd probably be mad at you. Sorry.

Re: Ice Mage

Hello, I am a level 56 ice Mage. I am pretty screwed up. My skills are these:

Energy Shield
Energy Boost
Ice Attun
Ice Lure
Ice Shards
Ice Blast
Frostbite
1 Page Left for Freeze

And I have around 225 focus and 50 vitality. How should I manage my skill points better? I am buying book of alt and rebirth books, so I can change it however you want. I think I have around 560 points for vit and focus, and 56 for skills. What should I do to make it better? (FYI, I needed so much focus because I had a level 17 energy shield, and it took up around... 570 energy, lol) I need some serious help!
For around your level get lure to half of the max, max ice shards and ice blast, attune also. Then rest into e shield.If you have royal and grand rings for attunement, drop some points in blast then increase boost or lure if needed.
Mage.

Hello, I am a level 56 ice Mage. I am pretty screwed up. My skills are these:

Energy Shield
Energy Boost
Ice Attun
Ice Lure
Ice Shards
Ice Blast
Frostbite
1 Page Left for Freeze

For around your level get lure to half of the max, max ice shards and ice blast, attune also. Then rest into e shield.If you have royal and grand rings for attunement, drop some points in blast then increase boost or lure if needed.
If you do as he suggests, you're going to need a heroic amulet, a master grimoire, a 10 energy regen bracelet, and a 5 energy regen ring, or a lot of energy sigils. Because with that build, you'll be bleeding energy and waiting for cooldowns, which is counter productive and a huge time waster. Another time waster is waiting for health.

The build that will work for you, and I guarantee it!! You will do less damage but kill a lot faster because you will have no issue keeping health or energy up.

15 Ice Attunement (try to get a ice attunement rings, a +3 usually sells for 2k, a +2 for 1k or less, and a +1 for 500 gold or less)
10 Lure of Ice
13 Energy Shield
13 Energy Boost (possibly more if you don't have energy regen ring.
5 Ice Shard
5 Ice Blast

Get yourself a energy regen ring as soon as you can, the +5 a tick is equal to 2 points in energy boost, but will always tick. They usually sell for 16-20k in the castle.

For stats. I STRONGLY URGE 1 dex, 1 vit, 3 focus per level. If you don't lose health because energy shield is always up, you don't need a lot of health. You get 2 defense per dex. Defense will allow you to dodge attacks, making energy shield last longer.

It takes around 2 hrs to do, but try to complete the chessmaster quest. It gives a helm which provides 17 armor and 30 defense. At level 70, you'll want to replace with a 100 defense 200 ice Winterquest helm.
Lvl 191 Mage, to lazy to level past that.
Lvl 150 Druid
Rhiannon

An alternative build for more farm ability less energy use:

15 Ice Attunement (try to get a ice attunement rings, a +3 usually sells for 2k, a +2 for 1k or less, and a +1 for 500 gold or less)
8 Lure of Ice
11 Energy Shield
11 Energy Boost (possibly more if you don't have energy regen ring.
14 Cloak of fire
1 Ice Shard
1 Ice Blast

Even without lure of fire, cloak will hit around 30-50 everytime something swings at you. It doesn't cost a lot of energy, lasts long, and allows you to clean up kills on multiple targets.
Lvl 150 Druid
Rhiannon

Another item that will help you a lot: a green candy cane with 50 cold damage (the one before they nerfed candy canes.) it gives a 500 damage cold snap. It is lvl 50 req. the purple with 100 damage gives a 1k cold snap but is a lvl 100 req.

I saw the green one selling for 15k on Rhiannon.
Lvl 150 Druid
Rhiannon

Thanks much guys! This helps a lot!

Another item that will help you a lot: a green candy cane with 50 cold damage (the one before they nerfed candy canes.) it gives a 500 damage cold snap. It is lvl 50 req. the purple with 100 damage gives a 1k cold snap but is a lvl 100 req.

I saw the green one selling for 15k on Rhiannon.
First, can you direct me to the seller? And second, how do you know if a cane is nerfed or not?

Also, what is the best build for farming? I was thinking I could use a Rogue for farming, and the Mage for boss battles. Yes? No? I was thinking that with ripostle and Shadowstrike, Rogues would be great at farming. And due to the fact that Mages have huge damage outputs, but are useless without a Druid healing, that Mages would be great at boss battles. Lastly, is it allowed if I stick a level 45 warrior in dw overnight? Or will OTM kick it off due to inactivity? Because if it didn't, the skeletons spawn every minute or so, and with six able to attack at once, so around 30 gold a minute, times sixty... 1.8k an hour using a device you don't need. If you have three devices, 5.2k an hour, times eight, so it's 40k a night. I consider that decent income, especially since you don't have to do anything. And, (let me dream) if you have ten devices, that's 18k an hour, times eight, that's 140k a night. If you do this for 24h straight, you get 420k a day. Times seven, that's 2,940,000 a week. Times fifty-two, that's 152,880,000 gold a year! Okay, I'm done daydreaming. That was a terrible idea, LOL.