Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

incinerate vs firestorm / lure of fire vs fire attune

I started this topic so everybody can vote what the think is the best skill.
plz leave a comment and if u like explain your choose.

1. incinerate or firestorm

2. lure of fire vs fire attune

my oppinion:

1. incinerate
because its dealing dmg to only 1 person, and its DOT so u can easaly cast other spells in the meantime

2. fire attune
with lure of fire u have to cast it against any creature and fire attune is for 3 min.
alltough i maxed fire attune i like to half max lure of fire because some creatures have a high resist to fire.

HerbALot
Mage lvl 110
Warior lvl 65
Druid lvl 33
Ranger lvl 32
World: Danu

Re: incinerate vs firestorm / lure of fire vs fire attune

Why not both?

Asking questions like this makes no sense.

Incinerate or firestorm? Depends, are you running fire attunement which helps fire storm?

Lure of fire vs fire attunement? No matter what, you must put points in a lure. If you don't have points for both of these, you are doing something wrong.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

first, i dont see the reason of this thread since fire lure and fire attune are both extremely important for fire mage

between inc and firestorm, usually firestorm, but if u decided not using fire attune then use inc, also inc is better for long runs such as bosses if u wanna get kills

fire lure and fire attune, both are very important, both are equal imo
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Why not both?

Asking questions like this makes no sense.

Incinerate or firestorm? Depends, are you running fire attunement which helps fire storm?

Lure of fire vs fire attunement? No matter what, you must put points in a lure. If you don't have points for both of these, you are doing something wrong.
is posted this because i cant max all of my skills, so i want the opinion of people wich skills to max.

sorry for asking stupid questions.....
Mage lvl 110
Warior lvl 65
Druid lvl 33
Ranger lvl 32
World: Danu

Just to ask, how would this build be?

Fire attune-maxed
Fire bolt-maxed
energy boost-maxed (no energy regen and no sigils)
Fire lure- half maxed
Energy shield- half maxed
Firestorm- at 1, or perhaps extra points in here.
Incin-1
shards-1
frostbite-1
ice lure-1

Rings- used to help add points to firestorm/energy shield

Btw, this is for about level 60+ until more points can be gotten at least, with a high focus build.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

maybe this is just me
but i think of rings as like an "overpowerer" or something
so i wouldnt use rings for a skill that i half maxed - only skills that ive maxed and want more damage from

so maybe just put more points into energy shield in the first place (that is if you plan on using it)
get rings for like more useful skills like firebolt/firestorm or something you have maxed
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

maybe this is just me
but i think of rings as like an "overpowerer" or something
so i wouldnt use rings for a skill that i half maxed - only skills that ive maxed and want more damage from

so maybe just put more points into energy shield in the first place (that is if you plan on using it)
get rings for like more useful skills like firebolt/firestorm or something you have maxed
rings on skill that shouldnt be maxed or over maxed could get u extra skill pts, for example, if on my mage i use ice shards as an extra but i dont have ice shards rings (also i would prob give them), so my royal fire lure gives me pts (i had also grand and fabled)
ofc if i could i would make other skills stronger, altough royal fire lure is still a good ring, and firestorm + firebolt rings are hard to get (i have only fabled of those two, the rest is the royal fire lure and royal fire attune)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I'm in between you guys on the ring issue. Over time your going to collect more rings, armor, weapons that give various skill points. I will use those to offset points some, but not so much that the skill cant stand alone without it. Ex: I have +2 sheild from one pair of event gloves, but if I need better focus, or chaos resist, etc. I don't want my shield to be to low from taking off the gloves. That gets more extreem when your using royal rings to replace points on main skills, rather than supplement. You could take a skill to max -2 then put on the royal, giving 2 points to play with, and 3points OP. Removing the ring won't nerf the skill though.
Belenus
GARAT level 198 Ice Mage
Started playing at the beginning of Sahmain 2012

The Mage's best weapon is a calculator!