Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Try this Mage Build for Levelling 180+

Been thinking up good Mage builds for fast levelling and this is the best I could come up, give it a shot.

Stats:
Strength: 10
Dexterity: 200
Focus: xxx
Vitality: 300

Skills:
Fire Bolt 40/40 (+ any Boosts)
Firestorm 40/40 (+ any Boosts)
Fire Attunement 40/40 (+ any Boosts)
Cloak of Fire 40/40 (+ any Boosts)
Fire Lure 25/40
(Enough Skill Points for a level 180 to use, add any further levels to Fire Lure)

Gear:
Prefferably your front armour page would be Full Dragonlord (I don't know any 180+ Mages without). With this Full Dragonlord you will have a +5 Firebolt and +5 Cloak boost which will help a lot, as well as the set bonus increasing your energy.

Mainhand:
You should prefferably have Dragonlord Wand (not sure on the next best weapon, but must be good for Auto, Aggy Books are a no-go).

Offhand:
Fiery Axe of Conquest is a must.

Jewellery:
A 1m Halloween Ammy would work perfectly for this, but if you can not afford, then either the Star Talisman to keep up with the Rejuv, or an Annihilation Ammy to kill faster.

You should have a Haste Ring (if not going to be on combo, which is not advised), and any Rings that increase your skilll, as well as any Aggy Braces (in particular Firebolt/Cloak, Fire Magic and Focus boosting).

With this build, levelling on a Combo is especially advised. It will help you stay alive, as well as helping you kill faster. Many people underestimate the attack, defence and armour boosts in Combo Lixes.

Good luck and I hope this works out for you!

(This is not a build for survival, it is simply for fast kills. You may need Heroic Regen Elixers or Pots to stay alive, but the speed of kills will be incredible, rivalling the speed of a Rogue.)
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Re: Try this Mage Build for Levelling 180+

I'm 182 without full DL. :'(

I use assassin's lure so this build isn't viable for me, unfortunately.
switch to giants and get dl wand, will be viable

altough cloak seems better for fire build, i find ice shards + lvl 1 ice lure doing much more dps as an extra skill
but yea the combos are great, defence + armour boosts are excellent, attack too if ur a melee mage
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

This build is specifically for 180+ Mages to respec (alt and rebirth), and go for 190+ as fast as they can.

You would need to drop your Assassins Lure whilst you go for it go best effectiveness. The build may also work with ancient beastbone, but you will get best results from full DL.

:)
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

altough cloak seems better for fire build, i find ice shards + lvl 1 ice lure doing much more dps as an extra skill
but yea the combos are great, defence + armour boosts are excellent, attack too if ur a melee mage
Cloak is unevadable and constant damage, it is great for lvling. 1 shard evade will make your kills take a whole load longer
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

^ I think you completely missed the first part of my post. I don't have full DL.
I think u missed the part where i said 'get'
Because getting 4 crowns is the easiest thing in the world, obviously.
never mentioned its easy
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex