Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fire cloak or incinerate?!?!

Ok my firebolt is 46/30 and my f. Attne is 39/30 should I take the 16 extra from f. Bolt and 9 extra from f. Attne and put in cloak of fire? Also my charm gives me +5 in ice shards, maybe I should put the extra 25 pts in ice shards and lure of ice? Then everything else would be even at 30/30.

No no no no no no. Lol.

Your fire bolt/fire attune/fire storm should be as high as possible. They cap at 50, so once you hit 50 then you can focus on other skills.

Of course you need lure too, but never ever take points from those 3 spells if they are not 50.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

If I am remembering correctly, there are increasing returns for each skill point you invest. That is why it is aways to your advantage to max several skills rather than investing a few points in like ten skills.
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

Neither. They both suck.
Lol they dont suck. Mages dont really like using fire cloak, but its really good for supporting (support mages use that tho), and inc is very powerful on bosses if u have the strong one.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Neither. They both suck.
Lol they dont suck. Mages dont really like using fire cloak, but its really good for supporting (support mages use that tho), and inc is very powerful on bosses if u have the strong one.
He's right they both do suck. Cloak is just weak, and incinerate does the damage a firebolt can do but taking 20 seconds+cast time to do the same damage or less
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Yes, I would never replace bolt with either skill. However, they are useful situationally in addition to bolt. I would never choose incinerate over bolt, storm, attune, or lure. I would use it in addition to them.
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

@Fury, I never meant instead of one of the main skills on a typical mage skillset (I even said it in the first page), but both skills have great uses, cloak as support (for tank mostly) and inc is a strong extra bonus to fight, considering it can hit up to quite high dmg per tick.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex