Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Energy Shield...

hey i just tried dropping eshield today!!!
in pvp it worked great
rebirthed with extra hp and no eshield

unfortunately i havent started gearing my mage that much so i cant level properly with him....but it works great in pvp
i beat every person i dueled (approximately 7 random people that were in my level range

and i only have 2 spells that i have points in on my mage: firebolt and fire lure
i have sorcerous gear and thats about it...gonna give this a shot :D
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

hey i just tried dropping eshield today!!!
in pvp it worked great
rebirthed with extra hp and no eshield

unfortunately i havent started gearing my mage that much so i cant level properly with him....but it works great in pvp
i beat every person i dueled (approximately 7 random people that were in my level range

and i only have 2 spells that i have points in on my mage: firebolt and fire lure
i have sorcerous gear and thats about it...gonna give this a shot :D
At your lvl range.

Try eshield with tons of armor. XD

Bro just make a ranger, i am rich as **** from soloing on my ranger and carrying on the 1.75m of lux from my mage to my ranger so i never run out of energy, light heal is 423 atm at 104
rich as hell from being pro ranger but my lower lvl ranger heals 503

anyway, i do not like e shield, due the energy cost and wasting pts on a not dps skill
also it seems to be that more and more mages stopped using that
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

mage was my first character when i started playing the game, i was like "ooo magic,awesome" but it is a money pit, by which i mean gold, haven't spent any real life money. but i dont regret it still fun, still enjoy 2 hitting warriors my lvl because of my dps. Its also great mage soloing because, thanks to the dps you can fight tougher bosses when you solo lvl, which is how i leveled to 111. Also i use darkshadow armor, currently working on spirit shadow, because each spirit piece gives 15 focus, and has better armor than opal, no magic, fire, or ice resist though, and my cold damage by the shroud skill from it is currently 150. I keep like 5 points in eshield and use it when i start because when i go after mobs 10 lvl up from me i die when they have a sliver of health left, so it helps with a couple of hits, but dont expect it to replace armor. Ive spent a lot of gold on restores to lvl, and keep in mind that most high lvl mages weren't low levels in the current version/update of the game
arawn mage kashi lvl 194
arawn druid kashidadruid 171
Arawn rogue kashidarogue 185

Bro just make a ranger, i am rich as **** from soloing on my ranger and carrying on the 1.75m of lux from my mage to my ranger so i never run out of energy, light heal is 423 atm at 104

anyway, i do not like e shield, due the energy cost and wasting pts on a not dps skill
Well there will always be mages who use it (like me XD), since we hav tissue paper armor we might need eshield for occasional rage+AoE atk death combos.

Well there will always be mages who use it (like me XD), since we hav tissue paper armor we might need eshield for occasional rage+AoE atk death combos.
yea aoe can easily kill and destroy that feather armour, but im talking about lvling, im not using proc stance and i get aggro a lot on warr,i also get smashed after 4 secs of pulling aggro
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex