Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Energy Shield...

I am not a idiot and don't appreciate being called one. I don't use sigils. I do level great i don't understand what is so confusing about me leveling good at level 104.
Your lvl 104. How are you llvling good if your only 104? And you dont need money like I said 1 energy rejuv with only 200 e sigs. Only 800k for 200 e sigs. Pretty cheap.
Android Tester :)
Not playing atm!

800k is not cheap. And yes i am leveling good at my level. How are you supposed to get 800k without using real money or having some source of income in the game? Sigils can replace the energy regen lux provides but it does not replace all the extra focus. Maybe I am leveling better than you would expect because of all the extra damage i can do due to all the focus i get from my lux.
IOS player since 2011
Spartan214 Fire Mage of Rosmerta

For Every Idiot There are 5 more idiots

you can farm gold on a mage easier than any other class. Mages have cloak of fire. Running through twisted tunnels or pirate rooms with a max cloak is a great way to farm lux gold.

I always tell new players with no lux to go easy on skill points for their primary and aoe spells. The most important skills for a mage lvl 1-70 is a max cloak of fire and a max attunement skill. Attunement is damage with no energy cost. Cloak of fire has a very low energy cost as well.

Before a mage is able to score lux items, they should invest heavy into cloak of fire and attunement.
Lvl 191 Mage, to lazy to level past that.
Lvl 150 Druid
Rhiannon

I am not a idiot and don't appreciate being called one. I don't use sigils. I do level great i don't understand what is so confusing about me leveling good at level 104.
Your lvl 104. How are you llvling good if your only 104? And you dont need money like I said 1 energy rejuv with only 200 e sigs. Only 800k for 200 e sigs. Pretty cheap.
Im lvl 105. I only play on the weekends and get my glad every day. I don't use many lixes. For those stats i would say i have lvled ok. Not amazing but ok.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Thorn I'm sorry to say this, and I'm speaking for a Mage myself, but instead of being a huge jerk about this, can you be cool about this? I mean sure, I agree with you on the subject of not enough skill points and focus is key, but I think this is killing the Mage population, you are killing your own class....How does any of that make any sense to you?

There is no way around it. Either you dont die a lot but have a much lower then capable damage, or have higher damage but die a lot. The truth is, if you want to free up points, your gonna have to first, buy a lot of energy luxery, thus freeing up points from energy boost. Then, get a lot of health lux plus sigils to take points out of eshield. This is my experience.

No way around it.. Mages are a money pit if one wishes to maintain any level of sanity while playing. If you are not willing to put money... Hundreds of dollars .... Into your mage.... Get out now. Cut your losses. It gets worse when your over lvl 100.
After seeing my brother's performance w/ a fire mage build, I have 2 things to say about this.
1) Mages are not money pits if you build them right. All he spent his money on was a master grove wand(35K), Firestorm(10K), Fire attunement(20K), and Warden disc fragments(20K). How did he get so much money WITHOUT PLATINUM, you may ask? One, he's very, very patient and knows where to grind( Giant sewercrawlers were giant piles of health to him). Two, he got duskshadow armor so he didnt have to buy any gear. And 3, he has a great build, which leads me to point 2:
2) Energy shield is a godsent to the mage class. If you use it like my brother did(max shield, boost, and attune, half max lure, and other points in bolt and storm), you can solo 4*s your own level if you wait for a second eshield cast.
Also, he just soloed shimmerspell with his build, because apparently shimmerspell's spell dmg is crap :lol:
Epona
EternalPower lv100
EternalHeal lv61
EternalFrost lv87
EternalShadow lv65
EternalAshes lv63
EternalWall lv37
N00B 4 LIFE :lol:
If you get hacked or scammed, dont quit, i didnt.
I do give signature updates!