Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

i hope otm fixes mages :(

i havent won a pvp match in days, a rouge 5-10 lvls below me can kill me in about 5 hits. i have max e shield (700dmg) and 1k health. very annoying. i think rouges r way to op. i guess mages just rnt good pvp class anymore :(
Last edited by bvbarmy#117 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lvl 101 mage
lvl 150 rogue
lvl 80 warrior
lvl 100 ranger

Re: i hope otm fixes mages :(

what level are you ?

1k health is nothing. This is update 4 and the game has changed. Stop putting all your points into focus and dump more into vit. Also, if you arent running freeze you are at a significant disadvantage in the arena.

At 181 I use almost 3.5k HP and can hold my own against everyone but warriors for the most part
<Avalon>
MolonLabe 193 Mage
JohnGalt 220+ Ranger
DoubleFlusher 140 + Rogue

what level are you ?

1k health is nothing. This is update 4 and the game has changed. Stop putting all your points into focus and dump more into vit. Also, if you arent running freeze you are at a significant disadvantage in the arena.

At 181 I use almost 3.5k HP and can hold my own against everyone but warriors for the most part
im lvl 80, i thought mages need alot of focus because of e shield and other skills. i cant afford alot of regens i only use golden trident of fire and some sigs
lvl 101 mage
lvl 150 rogue
lvl 80 warrior
lvl 100 ranger

what level are you ?

im lvl 80, i thought mages need alot of focus because of e shield and other skills. i cant afford alot of regens i only use golden trident of fire and some sigs
at your level, you should have vit and focus split into half, or maybe more vit. You shouldn't need focus just because of energy shield for its not focus based anymore :cry: Meaning energy shield won't increase with focus anymore. You might want to buy a royal mountain shield if youre going to go 50/50 vit focus. It helps a lot. If you don't want to or feel unsure of its use, trade the trident into a blade for h2h or get a masters grimoire for the added focus
Crissa Level 115 Fire Mage of Rhiannon
MIGHTY DREAMSEEKER

PurfectCrissa Level 60 PvP Rogue of Rhiannon
INVINCIBLE CUTTHROAT