Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rip. Mages

Not saying mages didnt fight, or still arent fighting, just saying that when they say "we have lots of spells" or "faded druids" i say druids have more spells, and that were still fighting, altho i see too many giving up, less and less posts trying to fight for us. (Druids). I feel that if druids do die, CH will start crashing and burning.
Ch is already starting to crash and burn. I guess we'll see if the final straw is druids or something else foolish that otm has done (or will do).

Even if this is one of CHs all time lows, i guess you can think of it as the Great Depression, better times to come. Or maybe OTM WANTS to see whats bad to know what NOT to do in the future. Sounds like a noob idea but, i hope otm lands on its feet again.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Just saying this and putting it out... I hit 120 no problems like all u have .. Never run out of energy and no sigils.... I don't understand?
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

Why is there the need for hate?

Just saying this and putting it out... I hit 120 no problems like all u have .. Never run out of energy and no sigils.... I don't understand?
Keep leveling and we'll see about that. The real problems are solo leveling (particularly for an icemage) or just having to deal with an add. The point is that a mage can't do anything on their own. Then as you level you'll also realize how deadly evades are for druids and mages alike (again especially an icemage). Also take notice that around 120ish, it's difficult but not impossible. You will, however, consume more restoration pots than other classes whilst soloing.

The simple solution: don't go solo! Become a lure mage! rethink your build! there could be ways.

However it is true that mages energy usages need to be fixed. There have been campaigns out there that have been made by mages. In beta there were two testers who quit (I am pretty sure they did) and had a big fight with OTM over Mages in general, that OTM wasn't listening to the playerbase and negating the huge problems with mages energy uses.

I am not mentioning anything else, no names or anything, nor am I voicing my personal opinion on this thread. The bottom line is that the problem lies in the energy cost of the skills. I kind of disagree with Drizzt on the plat shop side of things as you can't tailor the plat store specifically for one class. However everything else he discusses is 100% true.
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

Druid aren't dead, I meant they are fading. We don't have as much druids as we did back then, and even then, most of them were just alts
Crissa Level 115 Fire Mage of Rhiannon
MIGHTY DREAMSEEKER

PurfectCrissa Level 60 PvP Rogue of Rhiannon
INVINCIBLE CUTTHROAT

The simple solution: don't go solo! Become a lure mage! rethink your build! there could be ways.
And waste the skills that we were originally to possess? In descriptions, it doesn't say that mages were supposed to become support, we were meant to cast devastating spells. And, if other classes can solo, then why can't we?
MIGHTY DREAMSEEKER

INVINCIBLE CUTTHROAT

The fighting of mages has decreased since many people have adapted to the change, buying sigils, elixirs, pots. But not every mage should spend money if they want to go to a high level. All classes should be equal in leveling.
MIGHTY DREAMSEEKER

INVINCIBLE CUTTHROAT